Loyalist Parade in Whitecross, Co Armagh.

Started by Feckitt, February 02, 2012, 11:26:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EC Unique

Pity the families are not smart enough to see that he is just using them for his own twisted agenda and disrespecting their dead. :-\

playwiththewind1st

If they take up a collection, I think that we'll require audited accounts.

Denn Forever

I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

Orangemac

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on February 02, 2012, 12:59:31 PM
Why have a commemeration march, why not simply have a service at the side of the road. Why have bands? What do the families of the deceased think about this? Do they support it? Its time to put an end to this idiot and his nonsense.
It's hard to believe anyone of any persuasion would want Willie Frazier to represent them.

Ignoring him would be the best option but that is easier said than done.

omagh_gael

screenmachine

The best thing that could come out of this is that no residents bat an eyelid. Let Willy tear away, he'll lose interest soon enough and resort to other extremes to get a reaction. An out and out bigot who is seen for what he is by almost all of society in the North. Quite a strange occurance in this area of the world. A universal dickhead...
I'm gonna punch you in the ovary, that's what I'm gonna do. A straight shot. Right to the babymaker.

imtommygunn

The man is vile and if I were associated with any victims of this then I wouldn't want him defaming their name. He brings nothing but hate to any situation.

If something like this were done in a dignified manner it would only be a good thing. A man like this will do nothing in a dignified manner.

The comment made about him on here is shameful by the way. He's a despicable man who for some reason unbeknown to me gets airtime. He should crawl back under the rock he came from. To wish that kind of thing on someone else is not a nice thing though.

nifan

QuoteThe man is vile and if I were associated with any victims of this then I wouldn't want him defaming their name. He brings nothing but hate to any situation.

Willie plays the families - its obviously a very emotive issue to a lot of them, and that works well for him.

If i where in their position id hope id tell him fo feck off, but its hard to know.

Gaaboardmod3

borderfox -- Please see below..
4. Inappropriate posts, incitement or racist posting.
   This is a very broad topic, and can be the most subjective in the way the moderators view things. In general, it would be the 'good manners' rule. Specific examples of
    inappropriate posts would be the following. (This list is by no means conclusive)
      - Abusive posts between fans of soccer teams, clearly not part of good humoured banter. Mentions of Hillsborough, Munich, Heysel or alluding to these incidents in a
        way designed to incite other posters to break forum rules.
      - Sectarian posts, or posts advocating violence against any community or person. Some of the topics under discussion from the different cultures on this island have
        come close to this. That will not be allowed or accomodated.

- Racist posts, including posts propogating racist views about any race or community.

If you post anything like that again, you'll be banned.

HiMucker

Quote from: glens abu on February 03, 2012, 10:04:57 AM
Although it might seem hypocritical you shouldnt always say what you are thinking. For eg, if I were to say what I was thinking at the hairdressers getting a short back and sides with the cougars milk jugs rubbing on the back of my head.  I would be promptly asked to leave and maybe even arrested!  Its called social skills, and it helps to get us through life safely.

Rossfan

Quote from: Gaaboardmod3 on February 03, 2012, 09:25:12 AM
   This is a very broad topic, and can be the most subjective in the way the moderators view things. In general, it would be the 'good manners' rule. Specific examples of
    inappropriate posts would be the following. (This list is by no means conclusive)
      - Abusive posts between fans of soccer teams, clearly not part of good humoured banter. Mentions of Hillsborough, Munich, Heysel or alluding to these incidents in a
      - Sectarian posts, or posts advocating violence against any community or person. Some of the topics under discussion from the different cultures on this island have

- Racist posts, including posts propogating racist views about any race or community.

[/quote]

"What about "  ;D :-* the disgraceful posts a few months ago by EG ,peddling the tale that Pat Finucane was a "Criminal/terrorist" and and "evil s***bag"  and Myles peddling the tale that PF was a member of the IRA and deserved to be killed?
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

glens abu

Quote from: Rossfan on February 03, 2012, 11:34:47 AM

"What about "  ;D :-* the disgraceful posts a few months ago by EG and Myles peddling the tale that Pat Finucane was a member of the IRA and deserved to be killed?
[/quote]

Its called double standards Ross,sure if it someone connected to the RA #### them

sammymaguire

Quote from: HiMucker on February 03, 2012, 10:45:43 AM
FFs lads get over it BF was probability only saying what a lot of people were thinking, that it would have been better if Willie had have been there than the innocents who were killed.
Although it might seem hypocritical you shouldnt always say what you are thinking. For eg, if I were to say what I was thinking at the hairdressers getting a short back and sides with the cougars milk jugs rubbing on the back of my head.  I would be promptly asked to leave and maybe even arrested!  Its called social skills, and it helps to get us through life safely.

But this is an "annonymous" Internet forum not a hairdressers, bar, coffee shop etc

Harmless enough oul taunt IMO nothing to get all excited over
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

HiMucker

Quote from: sammymaguire on February 03, 2012, 11:49:16 AM
Quote from: HiMucker on February 03, 2012, 10:45:43 AM
FFs lads get over it BF was probability only saying what a lot of people were thinking, that it would have been better if Willie had have been there than the innocents who were killed.

But this is an "annonymous" Internet forum not a hairdressers, bar, coffee shop etc

Harmless enough oul taunt IMO nothing to get all excited over
Id agree was only making reference to the "only said what people were thinking" remark, which isnt always a good thing!  I was half taken the piss aswell!  Would fully agree about the pat finucane comment.  Rembered when it was being said and thought it was very slanderous at best.

Gaaboardmod3

Quote from: glens abu on February 03, 2012, 11:41:10 AM
Quote from: Rossfan on February 03, 2012, 11:34:47 AM

"What about "  ;D :-* the disgraceful posts a few months ago by EG and Myles peddling the tale that Pat Finucane was a member of the IRA and deserved to be killed?

Its called double standards Ross,sure if it someone connected to the RA #### them
[/quote]

Posts like that on either side will not be tolerated. I have not seen any reports on those posts, but if there have been, they would have been dealt with in the same way.