Yella(again) Free Staters v Crossmaglen 18 -02-12

Started by drici, January 28, 2012, 11:30:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Orangemac on January 29, 2012, 10:04:08 AM
Many complain about the poor marketing of GAA games. This game is going to be a sell out next month.

Maybe the Gaa should take note of this and try and create a few more grudge matches.

Be great, they will be selling knuckle dusters on the way in "get your headbands felgs and knuckle dusters"
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Jinxy

Quote from: Orangemac on January 29, 2012, 10:04:08 AM
Many complain about the poor marketing of GAA games. This game is going to be a sell out next month.

Maybe the Gaa should take note of this and try and create a few more grudge matches.

To paraphrase Bishop Brennan, "There's people coming from Gdansk to see the match!"
If you were any use you'd be playing.

armaghniac

QuoteThis game is going to be a sell out next month.

Surely Kerry people wait for the final?. I sure Cross' people will.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Mike Sheehy

Quote from: Ulick on January 29, 2012, 01:32:59 AM
Seriously like, the one thing that always strikes me about Kerry, when you look at their war memorials the vast majority of deaths are from 1922 on. Tis like they skipped the real fighting and jumped on the bandwagon later.

All that matters is that we won our freedom while you stayed sucking off Mother Britains tit.

Pangurban

Thats right Mike,but now we know to watch our Backs, and not trust Kerrymen, who would sell their own Mothers for a shilling

zoyler

Keane

mannix

Quote from: Keane on January 30, 2012, 05:10:24 PM
lol @ thread

Lot of weirdos on this site.
+1.
Don't think I seen visiousness like this on the board before, football is the loser when this hatred is the theme. More like celtic v rangers than gaelic football.

AZOffaly

Don't take them too seriously lads. Mike tends to treat a reaction like this as a victory.

Mike Sheehy

I think you'll find they were posting this kind of stuff long before I decided to give them a taste of their own medicine. Northerners have always said what they liked, with impunity, safe in the knowledge that southerners wouldn't respond for fear of the inevitable self-righteous, indulgent nordie backlash of indignation.."you-sold-us-out" blah, blah. Also, I think its fair to say that Kerrymen are a quiet sort..it takes a lot to provoke us and I feel this is well known to many nordies and is exploited ( you should know exactly what I am talking about having lived in Kerry)  . I on the other hand take a more robust approach in dealing with our Nordie friends. I understand that the only language they understand is the language of confrontation and upping the ante.

..oh, and yeah, its good craic as well.

armaghniac

QuoteI understand that the only language they understand is the language of confrontation and upping the ante.

Aren't you the fine fellow.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Mike Sheehy

Quote from: armaghniac on January 30, 2012, 07:37:43 PM
QuoteI understand that the only language they understand is the language of confrontation and upping the ante.

Aren't you the fine fellow.

I know I am. You're just a bollix though.

Nally Stand

Quote from: Mike Sheehy on January 30, 2012, 02:51:09 AM
All that matters is that we won our freedom while you stayed sucking off Mother Britains tit.

Ja, du hast, aber dann verkauft, eure Freiheit. Wie gefällt Ihnen das Saugen der tit der Deutschen?
"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

drici

Class.
Best day ever.

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: Nally Stand on January 30, 2012, 07:44:33 PM
Quote from: Mike Sheehy on January 30, 2012, 02:51:09 AM

Ja, du hast, aber dann verkauft, eure Freiheit. Wie gefällt Ihnen das Saugen der tit der Deutschen?

Ireland gets a loan & pays back loan, Northern Ireland takes takes takes. I don't apologise for the terms I have used here considering the disgraceful title of this thread.
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.