Derry or Tyrone?
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

muppet

Quote from: Denn Forever on January 28, 2012, 07:34:28 PM
Peter Robinson at a McKenna cup final.

Derry or Tyrone?

I'd say he was shouting for Londonderry.
MWWSI 2017

Hoof Hearted

Quote from: muppet on January 28, 2012, 08:59:04 PM

Derry or Tyrone?

then he feels like the perennial Mayo man tonight - from loserville
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

muppet

Quote from: Hoof Hearted on January 28, 2012, 10:12:16 PM
Quote from: muppet on January 28, 2012, 08:59:04 PM

Derry or Tyrone?

then he feels like the perennial Mayo man tonight - from loserville

Now might be a good time to ask him to get Unionists give up on the London.
MWWSI 2017

Minder

Is he touchy feely "let's hug a Taig this week" Robinson? And to think people, who should have more sense, get sucked in by this choreographed shite.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Dougal Maguire

His attendance at a GAA match could jeopardise the co-operation talks with Tom Elliott
Careful now

mylestheslasher

Listen, attendance is only half the deal, did he abuse the ref at all like a real gaa man?

Tony Baloney

Did he go for a few pints in Armagh after the match?

Dougal Maguire

You can picture the scene if Trevor Ringland persuades Tom Elliott to go to the All Ireland final:

Marty:  Well Peter are you going to the All Ireland final

Peter:  No Martin I can't get a ticket

Martin:  I see Tom Elliott is going

Pete: Typical. I bet you wouldn't see that cnut at a McKenna Cup match on a cold wet night in January. Its always the same the true gaels are always overlooked
Careful now

EC Unique

Quote from: Dougal Maguire on January 29, 2012, 11:20:27 AM
You can picture the scene if Trevor Ringland persuades Tom Elliott to go to the All Ireland final:

Pete: Typical. I bet you wouldn't see that cnut at a McKenna Cup match on a cold wet night in January. Its always the same the true gaels are always overlooked
:D

Maguire01

:D

Maguire01

Funny that Tom Elliot is mentioned though. It looks to me like Peter is using Tom's current unfortunate circumstances to stick the boot in - by attending the match, he looks like the 'mature' politician, just as Tom's ship is fast approaching the rocks. Call me a cynic, but Robinson's attendance at the match, whilst definitely welcome, may have some ulterior motives.

muppet

Excellent.
MWWSI 2017

Minder

Quote from: Maguire01 on January 29, 2012, 11:45:27 AM
Funny that Tom Elliot is mentioned though. It looks to me like Peter is using Tom's current unfortunate circumstances to stick the boot in - by attending the match, he looks like the 'mature' politician, just as Tom's ship is fast approaching the rocks. Call me a cynic, but Robinson's attendance at the match, whilst definitely welcome, may have some ulterior motives.

I am not sure it is welcome when it obviously is for ulterior motives, i mean what enjoyment or interest is Robbo going to have in a Gaa game? His true colours were shown a few weeks ago with the prison service emblems row.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

lawnseed

Quote from: Maguire01 on January 29, 2012, 11:45:27 AM
well spotted maguire
A coward dies a thousand deaths a soldier only dies once