NFL Division 3 2012

Started by Syferus, January 28, 2012, 05:24:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Onlooker

Tipperary finished their campaign in Div. 3 with a 3 points win over Offaly.   Tipp were already relegated before today's game and will be joined in Div. 4 by Offaly.  Looking at the table I would argue that Tipp should have comfortably retained their Div. 3 place if they had played any way well in their first 5 games, all of which were lost.  We were the only team not to lose to Longford and on that form should have been able to get someting out of the home games with Antrim or Cavan.  Even a draw with Cavan would have saved us.  Ah well, Div. 4 it is next year.

Syferus

Quote from: Jinxy on April 08, 2012, 04:43:18 PM
Hey everybody!
What's the craic?

Sup dawg. Any clue if you're coming to the Hyde or we're going to the grassy banks of Navan next March?

Jinxy

The MAN says we can't use our grass banks anymore.
Wouldn't mind a trip to the Hyde.
That's assuming I've calmed down enough by then to have any interest in watching them again.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

BallyhaiseMan

Quote from: hardstation on April 08, 2012, 05:41:52 PM
Antrim scored 4 goals? What's going on there?

You were playing Cavan horse.
Thats a nice defensive system you lads played though,reminiscent of Donegal last year.
What we would do for a manager with a bit of tactical know-how like Bradley!!

Gold

Quote from: hardstation on April 08, 2012, 05:41:52 PM
Antrim scored 4 goals? What's going on there?

1. Loughrey finally played at wing-forward
2. Cavan aren't world beaters anymore
3. Loughrey finally played at wing-forward
"Cheeky Charlie McKenna..."

magpie seanie

Quote from: ross4life on April 08, 2012, 04:55:24 PM
Slight revenge for Sligo today TBH this game will be forgotten as quickly as the last league game between the two. Looking at the above table as it turn's out if we had beaten either Longford or Wexford we would have got promoted but TBH where not ready for Div 2 football yet.

Are you joking? This was a challenge match ffs.

Syferus

Quote from: magpie seanie on April 10, 2012, 11:12:00 AM
Slight revenge for Sligo today TBH this game will be forgotten as quickly as the last league game between the two. Looking at the above table as it turn's out if we had beaten either Longford or Wexford we would have got promoted but TBH where not ready for Div 2 football yet.

I think that was the point of the adverb, sir.

Rossfan

Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

ross4life

Quote from: Syferus on April 10, 2012, 01:55:21 PM

Exactly. Seanie got any views on Sligos league campaign & the upcoming exhibition game.
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

magpie seanie

Quote from: ross4life on April 10, 2012, 03:34:23 PM

Exactly. Seanie got any views on Sligos league campaign & the upcoming exhibition game.

Yes I have.

ross4life

Quote from: magpie seanie on April 10, 2012, 04:08:58 PM
Quote from: ross4life on April 10, 2012, 03:34:23 PM

Yes I have.
Good.
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open