British hooligans attack Irishmen at game

Started by Mike Sheehy, January 28, 2012, 02:30:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Sheehy

First this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTIwEo-W_xU

and now this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v954WVzDfMg&feature=results_main&playnext=1&list=PL6A1A7EE8F98BDDAE

There should be more cooperation between the PSNI and the Gardai to keep these non-national scum where they belong i.e
back in their council houses getting brit handouts.

Mike Sheehy

Mike Sheehy

Its bad enough that they polluted our game with their negative tactics and blanket defence but now they are
polluting our pure bred culture with their bowsey sassenach ways. Seriously, we have to stand up to these invaders from the
North......

AZOffaly

Mike, where were you early in the week when this topic was fresh, and I was trying to defend the Dromid lads. That's when I'd have expected you. Instead you arrive now and start throwing digs like this? You're like an injured sub that takes 5 minutes to get to the row, and then starts hitting fellas with his crutch. Everyone else is going back to their positions.

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

trueblue1234

It's a sad week for Kerry. They were expecting the countries support and it turns out they've alieninated the other 31 counties.

They're reputation is in tatters and the tears roll from the kingdom.
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

everymanaman

Quote from: Mike Sheehy on January 28, 2012, 06:32:38 AM
Its bad enough that they polluted our game with their negative tactics and blanket defence but now they are
polluting our pure bred culture with their bowsey sassenach ways. Seriously, we have to stand up to these invaders from the
North......

Herein lies the crux of the matter. Kerry people have a lot more in common with the English than they realise. Both think they invented the game of football(Kerry-gaelic) and the English (soccer). Consequently both have chips on their shoulders and feel they should dictate the terms the respective games are played

Hardy

Quote from: everymanaman on January 28, 2012, 10:10:29 AM
Quote from: Mike Sheehy on January 28, 2012, 06:32:38 AM
North......
the English ... think they invented ... (soccer)

As a matter of fact, they did.

NaomhBridAbú

6 posts (now 7) too many on this thread...cuntyballs tried to spark this off earlier in the week and ended up with 30 views and no replies. Shame on us.
in the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king. but he still only has one eye

bennydorano

As good a thread as any to say Kerry are cuntz, been well documented that i've always held that view, this week has just opened a few more peoples eyes. Tyrone wans and Cross ones 2. :) in case i get sued under the EO act.

armaghniac

You have to admit that Kerry have some ability at football though. But obviously feck all ability at winding people up, this thread is a feeble effort.
Is it cold over in America, Mike?
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Mike Sheehy

Quote from: AZOffaly on January 28, 2012, 09:14:39 AM
Mike, where were you early in the week when this topic was fresh, and I was trying to defend the Dromid lads. That's when I'd have expected you. Instead you arrive now and start throwing digs like this? You're like an injured sub that takes 5 minutes to get to the row, and then starts hitting fellas with his crutch. Everyone else is going back to their positions.

f**k off. we dont need some blow in who thinks he understands us to present some half-apologizing defence against the britboys. The only way to deal with this crowd is to give them what they want....a pure-on shitfight.

and no sign of rrhf and nally stand I see.......they were all mouth on the other threads..........they must be Derrytresk men. 

Jinxy

If you were any use you'd be playing.

REDCOL

By Colm O'Connor
ANOTHER GAA disciplinary controversy has erupted in Kerry with local Gardaí asked to investigate an alleged assault which occurred during a junior game on Tuesday night.

Clounmacon manager Enda Murphy claims he was head-butted in the face by a St Senan's player towards the end of a North Kerry League Division 3 semi-final in Finuge. Murphy, 31, alleges he was knocked to the ground by the player who came from the dug out and was unconscious for a few minutes. He now wants GAA chiefs to put down a marker to prevent similar incidents happening in future. Mr Murphy was taken for medical assessment to South Doc in Listowel and then to Kerry General Hospital for an x-ray at 1am.

His injuries included severe swelling on the side of his face, loose teeth and a suspected fractured jaw.

Following the alleged incident Clounmacon mentors took their team off the field. There were eight minutes remaining and St Senan's were leading by four points.

Mr Murphy told the Irish Examiner: "We were awarded a free close to the St Senan's goal. I was on the sideline when a player jumped from the dug out, called my name, and as I turned around, he head-butted me in the face. I was shocked and unaware of what was happening until I was on the ground with team officials around me.

"It was the most frightening experience of my life. While the physical pain of the incident is just about bearable, the mental pain, humiliation and embarrassment resulting from the incident is terrible. To be attacked in this manner is not in keeping with the spirit of sport and I left the field in tears.

"This was an unprovoked attack and someone has to take action to stamp this sort of thuggery out of the game."

Murphy feels it is vital that more and more people speak out against such incidents.

"The main reason I have come forward with this is that no other manager, or anyone involved in helping out or playing GAA, will have to suffer the same fate as this.

"The punishment has to start somewhere. If this happened outside a disco in Listowel it would be treated as a criminal offence. That's the attitude that must come from the GAA. It is getting out of hand all over the country. There are very few places that the punishment fits the crime.

Mr Murphy also revealed that no officials from either the North Kerry Board or the St Senan's club had contacted him since the incident which has forced him out of work.

"I have received 100% support from everyone in the club which I am thankful for. I am definitely taking time out of football. I have stepped down from the Feale Rangers U21 side. I was due to be playing with Clounmacon B this week but I will be staying away from football for a while. I am going on ten years in management and never had as much as a shoulder on the sideline.

"It is tough enough managing a team without something like this happening. The GAA at the highest level need to get more serious about incidents like this."

North Kerry GAA Chairman Liam Dennehy confirmed an incident took place during the game "While I was not at the game, I understand that an incident did take place. I am awaiting the referee's report on the matter and once I receive that, we will deal with the matter."

Gardaí say once they receive a complaint, an investigation will be launched.