Hey Bon Jovi; Brush wants a word

Started by thejuice, January 27, 2012, 06:45:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thejuice

It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

Hardy

That's grand, but who's gonna interpret?

Daft as a ...

Shamrock Shore

Oh sweet Jesus. I heard the goon on some radio program a week or so ago slobbering on about this.

He should go and have intimate personal relations with himself.

Brush that is. Not the poodle rocker.

thejuice

I love the humility of though.

"I'm one of Irelands greatest rockers"

"Sebastian Bach, you need me!"

And he doesn't like to name drop a few of his recently deceased famous friends at all either.
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

heganboy

Dammit, I had hoped this was about Basil...
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

Maguire01

"for some reason, Jon Bon Jovi never rang me..."
:D

mannix

I filled his van with diesel in1989, he was doing a gig in ballina that night. Went to see Bon jovi about 4 months later in the point theatre. They were the days and nights. Drink,vomit,repeat.

GalwayBayBoy

Jesus my dream supergroup finally...Sebastian Bach and Brush Shiels. Together at last.

GalwayBayBoy

What are the odds that Jon Bon Jovi has been ringing Brooke Shield's house for the past fortnight?

Puckoon

anglocelt39

Havent looked or heard but think I get the general drift from your comments. RTE TV did an excellent documentary of Phil Lynott a while ago and Brush the mad thing was on talking of himself and Saint Philo as kind of equals and how it would be to Phils eternal regret that he hadn't patched up some perceived slight before his sad passing. Am I on the right general track?
Undefeated at the Polo Grounds

thejuice

No, see Bon Jovi owns the rights to the name Skid Row, as he was the US Skid Rows manager. Now it seems Brush can't release under his new Skid Row album since he actually doesn't own the rights or something like that.

It may also be just a shot at getting a decent pay off from Mr. Jovi.

armaghniac

If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B