Dental Tourism

Started by Ulick, January 26, 2012, 03:44:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ulick

Anyone tried going abroad for dental work? Getting quoted over £3k here for an implant (complicated because it needs to go near my sinus) but this place in Bratislava (http://www.dentalholiday.co.uk/) will do the same job for £900. Have Googled them and they seem to be a top class outfit with no complaints on any of the review sites I read but there's always that niggling doubt that your going to end up in a chair with this boy:

Tony Baloney

A relative of the wife has gone regularly to Hungary I think for cosmetic and had nay bother.

under the bar

Ulick my own dentist recommended Hungary with some of the most skilled dentists in Europe apparently.   His own family go there for cosmetic work

5 Sams

Quote from: under the bar on January 26, 2012, 09:46:41 PM
Ulick my own dentist recommended Hungary with some of the most skilled dentists in Europe apparently.   His own family go there for cosmetic work

+1 One of the girls in work went to Hungary a few times and got the lot done. Saved a fortune. PM me if you want a contact
The Aristocrat Years

Ulick

Cheers lads, am going to look into Hungary. Was there once in the early '90s and always fancied a trip back to Budapest. Wondering now if could we get a family holiday with three toddlers out of it was well.