Author Topic: Antrim Football Thread  (Read 3108591 times)

Dunsilly King

• View Profile
Re: Antrim Football Thread
« Reply #21090 on: October 20, 2020, 08:44:42 PM »
CD you have come across as very spiteful. Those defeats have really hurt you. Play the ball and not the man.

paddyjohn

• View Profile
« Reply #21091 on: October 21, 2020, 06:53:20 AM »
Bellaghy wouldnt want a man who recently won an Ulster Club Minor with them, so they went for John McKeever instead who has won zero at senior level lol lol.  You havent a clue, you seem to have a personal gripe. Best to let it go CD.

Who was the manager that won the Ulster minor with Bellaghy?

Calm Down

• View Profile
« Reply #21092 on: October 21, 2020, 08:25:13 AM »
Bellaghy wouldnt want a man who recently won an Ulster Club Minor with them, so they went for John McKeever instead who has won zero at senior level lol lol.  You havent a clue, you seem to have a personal gripe. Best to let it go CD.

In asking the question it is clear you know the answer

I note the point of DC not committing to Cargin at the start of last season has not been either confirmed nor denied by the Cargin cheerleaders

Calm Down

• View Profile
« Reply #21093 on: October 21, 2020, 08:27:52 AM »
CD you have come across as very spiteful. Those defeats have really hurt you. Play the ball and not the man.

Also please do forgive if I refuse to take chastisement from Cargin in relation to being spiteful, the irony is more than amusing

paddyjohn

• View Profile
« Reply #21094 on: October 21, 2020, 09:55:26 AM »

In asking the question it is clear you know the answer

I note the point of DC not committing to Cargin at the start of last season has not been either confirmed nor denied by the Cargin cheerleaders

I donít know so thatís why I asked the question.

Rodger Mona

• View Profile
« Reply #21095 on: October 21, 2020, 10:40:18 AM »
Calm Down would be the equivalent to Norris from Coronation St in this group. Wouldnt let the truth get in the way of a good story or bit of gossip.

Any statement that contains "I heard", "players and managers told me" or "i have been told" followed by a stupid remark aimed towards an individual should just be totally disregarded.

Calm Down

• View Profile
« Reply #21096 on: October 21, 2020, 10:55:55 AM »
Calm Down would be the equivalent to Norris from Coronation St in this group. Wouldnt let the truth get in the way of a good story or bit of gossip.

Any statement that contains "I heard", "players and managers told me" or "i have been told" followed by a stupid remark aimed towards an individual should just be totally disregarded.

Roger great to hear from you, you may also wish to pick up on the points where I have mentioned the issues which I have witnessed myself, also whilst we are not all privy to conversations a lot of evidential fact is procured via hearsay of certain conversations and experiences shared from others

Anyway, will let you get back to Coronation Street, clearly a big fan

Dunsilly King

• View Profile
« Reply #21097 on: October 21, 2020, 11:48:25 AM »

Also please do forgive if I refuse to take chastisement from Cargin in relation to being spiteful, the irony is more than amusing

I live in Creggan  :o, and I certainly won't be backing you, another Creggan man, with your spiteful one man assassination. You bring shame to our club.

Calm Down

• View Profile
« Reply #21098 on: October 21, 2020, 12:01:32 PM »
Oh no, what will I do without the support of DK?? This is why we are behind Cargin bootlicking attitudes like yours, too nice as a team too nice as a club, bow down and hand them another fecking County Title why don't you

paddyjohn

• View Profile
« Reply #21099 on: October 21, 2020, 12:25:51 PM »
Oh no, what will I do without the support of DK?? This is why we are behind Cargin bootlicking attitudes like yours, too nice as a team too nice as a club, bow down and hand them another fecking County Title why don't you

So who was the Bellaghy manager?

bannside

• View Profile
« Reply #21100 on: October 21, 2020, 12:48:42 PM »
Kieran Glackin with Frankie Donnelly assisting. Did a great job with that Bellaghy minor team, winning the St Pauls tournament.. Kieran is along with JMK at Bellaghy seniors.

paddyjohn

• View Profile
« Reply #21101 on: October 21, 2020, 12:58:21 PM »
Kieran Glackin with Frankie Donnelly assisting. Did a great job with that Bellaghy minor team, winning the St Pauls tournament.. Kieran is along with JMK at Bellaghy seniors.

Thanks BS.. Glackin is JMKs bro in law or am I totally wrong?

bannside

• View Profile
« Reply #21102 on: October 21, 2020, 01:05:53 PM »
Correct PaddyJohn...Kieran is married to Johns sister.

EOC1923

• View Profile
« Reply #21103 on: October 21, 2020, 01:07:13 PM »
Bellaghy minor manager when they won ulster? I thought Damian was along the line along with K Glackin.

Sonny Joe

• the fastest man on earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #21104 on: October 21, 2020, 01:15:46 PM »
Bellaghy minor manager when they won ulster? I thought Damian was along the line along with K Glackin.

Thats correct Cassidy was the manager, along with Glackin and Liam Lee, he was also managing them when they got beat in the Derry final the previous year by Ballinascreen   ;D
If winning isn't everything, why do they keep score?