Milltown Row2

Quote from: paddyjohn on April 29, 2017, 04:37:23 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on April 29, 2017, 04:34:33 PM
Quote from: paddyjohn on April 29, 2017, 04:30:00 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on April 29, 2017, 04:25:08 PM
Quote from: paddyjohn on April 29, 2017, 03:46:22 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on April 29, 2017, 12:36:46 PM
Quote from: country bumpkin on April 29, 2017, 08:53:59 AM
Anybody at the Ballymac Thursday evening......heard it was quite a feisty little gathering.....?

I'm sure Pj mates brother half related to the panel member from the 80's will know

What's your problem Darren?  I've not actually spoke to him this week but I'm sure I will be. I'll tell him you were asking for him.

Are you annoyed so use my name? Are you aware of the rules?

Will you give me a black card? Or maybe a red card?

Dunces hat !

Make sure it's saffron n white and I'll be grand mate.

Well you're never at the games so you wouldn't have any need for those colours
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

country bumpkin

Do u reside near MR2 PJ........sure it is difficult to get to Corrigan from that locale......and if he does manage a visit he cannot wat to get home.....leaves early.....and don't mention trips down the country, now that would be impossible ;)

paddyjohn

Quote from: country bumpkin on April 29, 2017, 10:01:02 PM
Do u reside near MR2 PJ........sure it is difficult to get to Corrigan from that locale......and if he does manage a visit he cannot wat to get home.....leaves early.....and don't mention trips down the country, now that would be impossible ;)

I don't live anywhere near the said gentleman.. I can't stand people who leave games early no matter if they are winning or losing. Surely the traffic isn't an issue between Corrigan and Milltown.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: paddyjohn on May 01, 2017, 11:31:06 AM
Quote from: country bumpkin on April 29, 2017, 10:01:02 PM

I don't live anywhere near the said gentleman.. I can't stand people who leave games early no matter if they are winning or losing. Surely the traffic isn't an issue between Corrigan and Milltown.

I don't live anywhere near corrigan
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

bogieman

Enough of this sho1te
mr, pj and cb - when you guys want to go off on one, start your own thread for it, and spare the rest of us this juvenile nonsense
8)
This is not Irish dancing. -RH

imtommygunn

Kevin Carey has passed away  :(

RIP

Milltown Row2

Quote from: imtommygunn on May 03, 2017, 09:17:09 AM
Kevin Carey has passed away  :(

RIP

Ah that is rotten, they raised so much money for that lad, he fought a good fight, rest in peace

paddyjohn

Puts everything into perspective, gutting for his friends and family.

RIP Kevin, many a battle we shared.

theskull1

It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

north aontroim gael

RIP such sad news especially after it looked like he was winning his fight.

Hoof Hearted

Very sad
Massive loss, not only to Kevin's wife and immediate family, but to the Casements GAA Club aswell.
Like any GAA club in the country they are all close knit, but I experienced Casements first hand myself and I realise how hard it will be for them in the days and weeks ahead

RIP Kevin
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

bannside

As club PRO it's with regret I confirm the passing of Kevin during the night. The club will rally round the Carey family as a mark of the exceptionally high esteem in which they are held in the parish. Needless to say our match tonight against St Teresas is postponed.

Thanks to all for the kind words of sympathy. Funeral arrangements to follow.

country bumpkin

Quote from: bannside on May 03, 2017, 12:07:11 PM
As club PRO it's with regret I confirm the passing of Kevin during the night. The club will rally round the Carey family as a mark of the exceptionally high esteem in which they are held in the parish. Needless to say our match tonight against St Teresas is postponed.

Kevin was indeed a true gentleman BS and his passing is huge loss for his extended family and his club.

May his good soul rest in peace.

Na Glinntí Glasa

Quote from: bannside on May 03, 2017, 12:07:11 PM

very sad news indeed. Our thoughts are with his family and everyone in the club at this time.

RIP
hurl like f**k boi!

NAG1