Antrim Football Thread

Started by theskull1, November 09, 2006, 11:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Quote from: country bumpkin on October 05, 2015, 10:13:37 PM
U sure u got that one right Tommygun..................hear the wee man who makes all the decisions palns to play the senior final at either Sarsfield's or Corrigan.......... :o

Christ ya can't have it in your neck of the woods every time?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

imtommygunn

Quote from: country bumpkin on October 05, 2015, 10:13:37 PM
U sure u got that one right Tommygun..................hear the wee man who makes all the decisions palns to play the senior final at either Sarsfield's or Corrigan.......... :o

County antrim post tweeted so...

country bumpkin

aye right MR2 wasn't it in ur neck of the woods for the previous hundred years or so, but hey sure aren't we all one county :)

takeyourpoint

Senior Final is in Ahoghill. 4pm Sunday 18th October.

The Aristocrat

Lads, any games  in adult football or hurling happening either Saturday day or Sunday morning around the Falls road/Falls park area, wanted to go up and have a look at St. Galls ground (across from Miltown cemetery yeah?)

imtommygunn

Falls park 2 o'clock sunday dunloy play davitts.

Saturday games seem to be country only.

(Those are all county fixtures unless there are some south antrim ones someone knows of?)

The Aristocrat

Quote from: imtommygunn on October 08, 2015, 02:54:04 PM

(Those are all county fixtures unless there are some south antrim ones someone knows of?)

Cheers might try and catch that, Davits are on the Falls I take it near the Failte restaurant.

Jeepers Creepers

Quote from: The Aristocrat on October 08, 2015, 04:36:26 PM
Quote from: imtommygunn on October 08, 2015, 02:54:04 PM

Cheers might try and catch that, Davits are on the Falls I take it near the Failte restaurant.

Their bar is, Falls Park is another mile or so up the same road.

aontroim abu

Quote from: The Aristocrat on October 08, 2015, 02:42:30 PM
Lads, any games  in adult football or hurling happening either Saturday day or Sunday morning around the Falls road/Falls park area, wanted to go up and have a look at St. Galls ground (across from Miltown cemetery yeah?)

There's an u14 girls football blitz on Sunday morning in St Galls starting at 10am, I think there's around 20 teams going to it

The Aristocrat

Gizzy15

Quote from: aontroim abu on October 09, 2015, 09:14:04 AM
Quote from: The Aristocrat on October 08, 2015, 02:42:30 PM

There's an u14 girls football blitz on Sunday morning in St Galls starting at 10am, I think there's around 20 teams going to it

I went to the Blitz on sunday and it was great. Football on display was top class, organisation was as good as I have seen for a juvenile blitz and overall I just have to say how well run it was by St Galls. would like to commend all the teams for their performances and the levels of skill on display.

paddyjohn

The 3 County Football  finals this weekend, what are thoughts on the games?

I'm going for a Cargin, Glenavy & Glenravel treble.

country bumpkin

Sure the most generous Mr Toal makes it 1/3 Cargin........wanna bet MR2? :)

Milltown Row2

Quote from: country bumpkin on October 12, 2015, 03:19:14 PM
Sure the most generous Mr Toal makes it 1/3 Cargin........wanna bet MR2? :)

Free money.... 6 grand on makes you 2 grand!! Pays for the holidays
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

country bumpkin

U really are THE man MR2........ ;)