Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Quote from: country bumpkin on July 30, 2015, 10:29:06 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on July 30, 2015, 07:47:21 AM
Quote from: Antrim2011 on July 30, 2015, 01:39:20 AM
not a betting man but just looking @ paddypower odds

Ahoghill 6/5 to beat st pauls in SFC

Division 1 team against Division 2 team

Yeah and Ahoghill according to CB should have beat the county champions bar the 15 min injury time and that call for us to win.... Stick house on it ::)
You must be the worst tipster in the world MR2......................but that 6/5 looks so attractive I'm gonna release the moths and have a few quid on that ;)

The worst tipster as I've tipped Cargin most years😉
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

ck

Hoof Hearted

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on July 30, 2015, 07:47:21 AM
Quote from: Antrim2011 on July 30, 2015, 01:39:20 AM
not a betting man but just looking @ paddypower odds

Ahoghill 6/5 to beat st pauls in SFC

Division 1 team against Division 2 team

Yeah and Ahoghill according to CB should have beat the county champions bar the 15 min injury time and that call for us to win.... Stick house on it ::)

And did you  ? You will be ins nicer house by next weekend if you did !!
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

country bumpkin

Back to Ahoghill again MR2.......u pulling strings again? ₩ :)

Milltown Row2

Quote from: country bumpkin on August 04, 2015, 10:21:52 PM
Back to Ahoghill again MR2.......u pulling strings again? ₩ :)

Good pitch for us... Very successful up north since Casement has closed... We'd have won more had we played all our games in the SW  :o
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

country bumpkin

Cannot argue with that MR2.........but could u please tip Galls this time.....please, please.

Two Hands FFS

Anytime they think they are going through get beat or have a few missing they don't turn up.

country bumpkin

Think we are playing well at the moment MR2 .................looking forward to see how we match up this time................the JB factor is most evident and we may well give ur boys a game ;)

Milltown Row2

Yeah I expect a very tight tight game, and it may be down to a mistake or a funny bounce of the ball that could decide it... The best team on the night will usually win... I hope it's us

erinsboy

Bumpkin I wish I was as hopefully as you about our pros specs against st galls ,I think we are playing very poor this year and have a lot of problems up front I was at the friendly against omagh and to be honest they blew us away in the first ten minutes and where in second gear the rest of the game and they had 4/5 men missing due to county commitments with Tyrone.I hope I'm wrong but I think it will be the same result this year again even with the JB factor

WhizKid

I think this will be Cargins year, surely the lads will have a bit more hunger than St Galls.

Interesting to see if the lack of county football will have any affect on the Cargin contingent (who opted not to play)!

DearyMe

Why do we think it will be Cargins year? Legitimate answers please.
Do not wait to strike until the iron is hot, but make it hot by striking!

Milltown Row2

Quote from: WhizKid on August 24, 2015, 04:11:22 PM
I think this will be Cargins year, surely the lads will have a bit more hunger than St Galls.

Interesting to see if the lack of county football will have any affect on the Cargin contingent (who opted not to play)!

They must be starving at this rate!!! I just don't hope they need the diving team to get them back their medals ;)

themac_23

Quote from: shoebox on August 25, 2015, 08:54:50 PM
Whoever spouting sbout this so called 'JB Factor' is setting him up for one hell of a fall. If a team is relying on JB, then it says more about their mindset than anything else.

St Galls are too good.

+1, you can talk about that bit of luck in big games, good teams make their own luck and thats why galls always get one over on cargin come championship season, better players and teams make less mistakes. a manager can only take a team so far, once they cross the white line its 15 players against 15 and man for man galls have better players in more positions.

erinsboy

The main difference between cargin and st galls is cargin don't play as a team ,it is well known around cargin that some players will not pass to others how can you win with that mentality on a team? Cargin have players as good as any st galls players but a lot are individual.