Author Topic: Antrim Football Thread  (Read 2538350 times)

Milltown Row2

• It was the Ref that did it!!
    • View Profile
Re: Antrim Football Thread
« Reply #18015 on: June 12, 2019, 05:27:13 PM »
You guys should be on buying 10 tickets each and selling them on to Antrim folk. Don't let a Kildare man near the place and turn it into a fortress.

At £20 you might not get that many  ;)
Anything I post is not the view of the County Board!! Nobody died in the making of this post ;-)

Belfast GAA man

• View Profile
« Reply #18016 on: June 13, 2019, 05:46:15 PM »
I see fixtures have been refixed due to the Kildare match which is right but cargin and st galls matches? Just saying

Milltown Row2

• View Profile
« Reply #18017 on: June 13, 2019, 08:08:47 PM »
I see fixtures have been refixed due to the Kildare match which is right but cargin and st galls matches? Just saying

Are they playing teams with county players?
Anything I post is not the view of the County Board!! Nobody died in the making of this post ;-)

Belfast GAA man

• View Profile
« Reply #18018 on: June 13, 2019, 08:57:01 PM »
Cargin v gorts
Galls v St theresa s
Donít think any of those clubs have county players but could b wrong

Milltown Row2

• View Profile
« Reply #18019 on: June 13, 2019, 08:58:11 PM »
Cargin v gorts
Galls v St theresa s
Donít think any of those clubs have county players but could b wrong

Youíve obviously not been watching Antrim at all, bit of a bluffer it seems

Belfast GAA man

• View Profile
« Reply #18020 on: June 13, 2019, 10:17:39 PM »
The bluffers are the Cargin and st galls men who have won 17 out of the last 18 senior championships and havenít one player between them prepAred to put a shift for their county
Iíd make them play each other when the county match is on

Milltown Row2

• View Profile
« Reply #18021 on: June 13, 2019, 10:44:46 PM »
The bluffers are the Cargin and st galls men who have won 17 out of the last 18 senior championships and havenít one player between them prepAred to put a shift for their county

Ah so you donít know who plays for Antrim from Belfast. And you being a Belfast GAA man it seems strange. Awk well, crack on

BigBallWeeBall

• View Profile
« Reply #18022 on: June 14, 2019, 03:04:23 PM »
MR2, you can't hide behind a bit of banter on this one. Cargin +  St Galls have not put their shoulders to the wheel. For Lenny I'm sure it is disappointing given his efforts with the  Milltown lads

Christmas Lights

• Credo Elvem Etiam Vivere
    • View Profile
« Reply #18023 on: June 14, 2019, 04:11:55 PM »
He's got you here MR2

Milltown Row2

• View Profile
« Reply #18024 on: June 14, 2019, 04:50:55 PM »
MR2, you can't hide behind a bit of banter on this one. Cargin +  St Galls have not put their shoulders to the wheel. For Lenny I'm sure it is disappointing given his efforts with the  Milltown lads

Our best players are 33 and older ffs, catch yourself on! one player one of our best forwards was asked to be a bit part player, the term "youd be a great impact sub" was used..

Its disappointing that knowledgeable supporters on here are looking to dads army to bring Antrim forward. these lads and i cant talk about the Cargin players reasons, but they have given the county a hell of a lot more effort than the keyboard warriors on here who'd have little or no knowledge of the effort thats required to be an intercounty footballer

Dunsilly King

• View Profile
« Reply #18025 on: June 14, 2019, 05:12:51 PM »

Is that not an oxymoron, bluffers winning all those championships.
From my knowledge Kevin O Boyle is injured and would have been available. As far as I know some of those bluffers from Carlin were prepared to make themselves available but not training fill tilt from December 4/5 nights a weeks at a cost to there businesses. They were prepared to commit on a lesser demanding schedule but Lenny didnít agree to it. That is his prerogative. Unless you want the Gaa to go semi professional so players can put their careers on the back burner?

BigBallWeeBall

• View Profile
« Reply #18026 on: June 14, 2019, 05:52:54 PM »
Oh MR2, the arrogance sounds like a DUP conference. Clubs up & down the country would love to have 'County Standard Impact Subs' unless they were Corporal Pike from Dads Army.

Milltown Row2

• View Profile
« Reply #18027 on: June 14, 2019, 08:49:59 PM »
Oh MR2, the arrogance sounds like a DUP conference. Clubs up & down the country would love to have 'County Standard Impact Subs' unless they were Corporal Pike from Dads Army.

Calling you up on bullshit isnít arrogance, but carry on

Belfast GAA man

• View Profile
« Reply #18028 on: June 14, 2019, 10:14:14 PM »

Is that not an oxymoron, bluffers winning all those championships.
From my knowledge Kevin O Boyle is injured and would have been available. As far as I know some of those bluffers from Carlin were prepared to make themselves available but not training fill tilt from December 4/5 nights a weeks at a cost to there businesses. They were prepared to commit on a lesser demanding schedule but Lenny didnít agree to it. That is his prerogative. Unless you want the Gaa to go semi professional so players can put their careers on the back burner?
im sure Cargin players arenít the only players who have businesses and jobs surely?

Dunloy realist

• View Profile
« Reply #18029 on: June 15, 2019, 10:44:19 AM »
f**k me you would swear the way people were posting here that certain clubs were obliged to have players on the county panel!

whats sort of thinking is that? that players should commit to something they dont want to just because they play for Cargin or St Galls?

aye dead on lads.

I dont know anything about any of the lads who havent committed but the lads from St Galls and Cargin dont owe anyone anything at County level with the amount of games they have played over the last 10-15 years.
hurl like f**k boi!