Author Topic: Antrim Football Thread  (Read 2167166 times)

Milltown Row2

• It was the Ref that did it!!
    • View Profile
Re: Antrim Football Thread
« Reply #16170 on: July 12, 2018, 02:03:58 PM »
Anyone actually going to give a description of what happened or are we going by hearsay? There are dust ups in most games!
Anything I post is not the view of the County Board!! Nobody died in the making of this post ;-)

Belfast GAA man

• View Profile
« Reply #16171 on: July 12, 2018, 04:48:37 PM »
Just had a look at the now split league tables and I see anyone could have predicted the top 5 clubs and PG1 have joined them. I thought it would have been Rossa and Aghagallon challenging the big 5 as I see it but not so...

In Div 2 Aldergrove and St Brigids at the top is no surprise but the Gorts right up there is a bit of a surprise - wonder what's working for them..... St Pauls unexpectingly struggling

I love the 12th July!

Caesar

• View Profile
« Reply #16172 on: July 13, 2018, 09:04:52 AM »
The County Board investigated the Portglenone Vs St Johns incident thoroughly. A good few people were called to interviews at Dunsilly to give their account, including both players and spectators. In the end I believe Portglenone received 2 suspensions and St Johns received 1. Reading the comments on here, there seems to be a lot of people happy to hype up the situation for some reason?

Milltown Row2

• View Profile
« Reply #16173 on: July 13, 2018, 10:58:33 AM »
The County Board investigated the Portglenone Vs St Johns incident thoroughly. A good few people were called to interviews at Dunsilly to give their account, including both players and spectators. In the end I believe Portglenone received 2 suspensions and St Johns received 1. Reading the comments on here, there seems to be a lot of people happy to hype up the situation for some reason?

Thatís just t done then ... now letís move on to championship predictions please! Much better craic ... itís the johnnies to lose
Anything I post is not the view of the County Board!! Nobody died in the making of this post ;-)

JimStynes

• View Profile
« Reply #16174 on: July 13, 2018, 01:14:54 PM »
The city are going to clean up again. Football is dead out in the country  ;)

Milltown Row2

• View Profile
« Reply #16175 on: July 13, 2018, 01:32:15 PM »

I didnít want to say that. Cargin have the edge though over the SW teams still, seem to crap themselves when they meet Cargin

Belfast GAA man

• View Profile
« Reply #16176 on: July 13, 2018, 03:53:29 PM »
Anyone able to post the draw on here for final predictions banter I mean predictions....

whatwillbwillb

• View Profile
« Reply #16177 on: July 14, 2018, 06:19:13 AM »

100% Caesar the suspensions came from the Refs report on the day, and in all of those good few people I understand there was not one Independent witness apart from one who talked but wouldn't go on record, yet rumour has it he sits on a county committee  :-X :-X so the CCC had no where to go!  So again well done both clubs at least the agreed on something...

country bumpkin

• View Profile
« Reply #16178 on: July 15, 2018, 12:14:12 PM »

I didnít want to say that. Cargin have the edge though over the SW teams still, seem to crap themselves when they meet Cargin
It is almost a given that the Milltown Blues will regain the senior title this year.
Sure they have impressed all year in the league, and hammered Cargin at Toome in the process.
Have taken the very generous 4/1... ;)

Belfast GAA man

• View Profile
« Reply #16179 on: July 15, 2018, 06:18:44 PM »

It is almost a given that the Milltown Blues will regain the senior title this year.
Sure they have impressed all year in the league, and hammered Cargin at Toome in the process.
Have taken the very generous 4/1... ;)
dont see the championship draw or dates on county web....

Mickey Linden

• View Profile
« Reply #16180 on: July 15, 2018, 09:10:41 PM »
Cargin are after ur man mpabee from france apparently. Hes got pace to burn and would be some addition

Milltown Row2

• View Profile
« Reply #16181 on: July 15, 2018, 09:21:19 PM »
Cargin are after ur man mpabee from france apparently. Hes got pace to burn and would be some addition

Needs an end product though  ;)

country bumpkin

• View Profile
« Reply #16182 on: July 15, 2018, 10:11:16 PM »

And they thought that was to be under wraps until the deed was done..... 8)

WT4E

• View Profile
« Reply #16183 on: July 16, 2018, 07:01:04 PM »
Here lads whats the craic - Moneyglass Ticket sellers up our way not getting good press.

Calling in a lot of places twice and being a bit pushy... Do they have a name for this?

Been ticket selling myself in the past not a nice job!!!

hardstation

• On a cold and misty morning on the Anagaire bridge
    • View Profile
    • gaaboard.com
« Reply #16184 on: July 16, 2018, 07:16:08 PM »