Seanie Johnston Switch and outside managers

Started by samwin08, January 18, 2012, 12:10:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jinxy

That's cos he's "chasing football" IN KILDARE.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

haranguerer

Quote from: mup on May 21, 2012, 06:26:45 PM
Quote from: heffo on May 21, 2012, 06:08:19 PM
Quote from: mup on May 21, 2012, 05:57:33 PM
Quote from: heffo on May 21, 2012, 02:30:04 PM
Quote from: AZOffaly on May 21, 2012, 02:24:46 PM
That's funny. 'My Point Proven' :D Lads who never played the game  :)

I'm on one of those committees and I can't wait to see these 'perks' we're supposedly getting. Happy days. I thought I was giving my time for nothing and getting there at my own expense.

Walter Mitty more like

Lots of lads on here know my name and can confirm it's on that list..

Yea sound job. So am I.

I can confirm Mups name is on there

Donnellys Hollow

MDY Construction Senior Football Championship Round 1
Leixlip 1-10 St. Kevin's 0-09

Will Seánie be up for the relegation battle come the Autumn?
There's Seán Brady going in, what dya think Seán?

mup

Sorry people but I refuse to believe that a person on a Croke Park Committe could come onto a public forum and have no problem slating the transfer.

I dont believe the GAA would run its business in such a fashion. God help us all if that was the case.

heffo

Quote from: mup on May 22, 2012, 08:26:36 AM
Sorry people but I refuse to believe that a person on a Croke Park Committe could come onto a public forum and have no problem slating the transfer.

I dont believe the GAA would run its business in such a fashion. God help us all if that was the case.

I have no involvement in CCCC, nor any input into this or any other IC transfer.

As a member of the GAA, I'm perfectly entitled to voice my opinion on this contrived transfer and McGeeneys broader transfer policy.

LeoMc

Quote from: haranguerer on May 21, 2012, 09:28:24 PM
Quote from: mup on May 21, 2012, 06:26:45 PM
Quote from: heffo on May 21, 2012, 06:08:19 PM
Quote from: mup on May 21, 2012, 05:57:33 PM
Quote from: heffo on May 21, 2012, 02:30:04 PM
Quote from: AZOffaly on May 21, 2012, 02:24:46 PM
That's funny. 'My Point Proven' :D Lads who never played the game  :)

I'm on one of those committees and I can't wait to see these 'perks' we're supposedly getting. Happy days. I thought I was giving my time for nothing and getting there at my own expense.

Walter Mitty more like

Lots of lads on here know my name and can confirm it's on that list..

Yea sound job. So am I.

I can confirm Mups name is on there

Now I'm confused?

Mup, Based on your last reply I'm assuming your original "Yea sound job, so am I" was an "Aye Right" sort of answer?

mup

Yea sorry. Prob should have used a smiley.

LeoMc

Quote from: mup on May 22, 2012, 09:40:05 AM
Yea sorry. Prob should have used a smiley.

No worries, though you did a great job of outing Haranguerer who has confirmed you are on the list ;D

haranguerer

I also forgot to use a smiley.  ;D There  ;)

He is also SJs postman

haranguerer

Quote from: heffo on May 22, 2012, 08:36:07 AM

I have no involvement in CCCC, nor any input into this or any other IC transfer.

As a member of the GAA, I'm perfectly entitled to voice my opinion on this contrived transfer and McGeeneys broader transfer policy.

But as you proclaim yourself to be a member of the hierarchy surely you should have the wit to show more restraint.

The talk was that SJ and co were fucked off the cavan panel due mainly to comments they made on internet boards. Comments which I'm sure any 'normal' member could make without reproach, but which, in their position, were perhaps ill-advised.

Its deliciously ironic that you've been giving out about the lad and his attitude (as typified by aforementioned posts), and yet here you are...

AZOffaly

A member of the hierarchy? heffo has claimed to be a member of the GAA, just like all the rest of us (or at least most of us). In that sense we are all members of the hierarchy.

He also happens to sit on one of the many many voluntary committees that the organisation has. Sure I'm on the committee of my local club, am I not allowed comment on games involving other clubs?

As long as you don't be a keyboard warrior, I don't see an issue. I always use the guideline, 'don't say here what you wouldn't say in person in a pub'. You won't go too far wrong if you follow that principle, and I don't think heffo has said anything outrageous that a member of the GAA isn't entitled to. Just because you are a member of the GAA doesn't mean you can't have, and voice, an opinion.

tommysmith

Quote from: haranguerer on May 22, 2012, 11:24:58 AM

But as you proclaim yourself to be a member of the hierarchy surely you should have the wit to show more restraint.

The talk was that SJ and co were fucked off the cavan panel due mainly to comments they made on internet boards. Comments which I'm sure any 'normal' member could make without reproach, but which, in their position, were perhaps ill-advised.

Its deliciously ironic that you've been giving out about the lad and his attitude (as typified by aforementioned posts), and yet here you are...

Thats the first i heard of that one.

LeoMc

heffo

Quote from: tommysmith on May 22, 2012, 11:31:45 AM
Quote from: haranguerer on May 22, 2012, 11:24:58 AM

Thats the first i heard of that one.

Me too and I've certainly never posted same.

I'm not, nor have I ever claimed to be a member of the 'hierarchy'.

Dinny Breen

Quote from: Lar Naparka on February 24, 2012, 11:23:38 PM
The brother spent last weekend in Belturbet visiting the in-laws. As he expected, there was plenty of talk about Seanie and Val and everybody, including his 90 plus mother-in-law had taken sides.
He was quite surprised at the number who backed Seanie. He claims everyone he spoke to reckoned Val was a total waste of space or worse.
Seanie got plenty of stick alright but nobody he talked to reckoned Val was up to it.

According to what he was told, Seanie and a few other players used Twitter to chat amongst themselves and in the process gave their opinions of Val and his management style.
Apparently, Val became aware of what was being posted about him and got to read the comments. Seems he wasn't too impressed.
The rest as they say is history.

I have no way of telling whether this really happened or not but I know a few of the buckos the bro met up with and they are all sound GAA men. Rory's supporters, the lot of them.
What has surprised me is that none of the Cavan lads on here have brought this story up to date. I'm not saying I know it's the truth but I'd bet that those who mentioned it to my brother did so in good faith.

Seriously, are you all just arguing for the sake of arguing even I who couldn't give a shit anymore about this saga remember the above allegation.
#newbridgeornowhere