American soldiers abusing the dead.

Started by orangeman, January 12, 2012, 03:03:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shamrock Shore

A court martial and a good stint in the hole is the least these bastards can expect.

Orior

Who gains the most from broadcasting this story?
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

AZOffaly

And what sort of an eejit American troop takes footage on his camera and uploads it?

seafoid

smedley butler

"War is a racket. It always has been. It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives. A racket is best described, I believe, as something that is not what it seems to the majority of the people. Only a small 'inside' group knows what it is about. It is conducted for the benefit of the very few, at the expense of the very many. Out of war a few people make huge fortunes."

Puckoon

Appaling footage, rightly condemned by the US Defence Secretary and the Pentagon. Downright disgusting.

mannix

They are dragging along the bottom now and getting lowlifes into the military. The really sad part is that the taliban will grab a couple of American soldiers and torture them before killing them as revenge for this.  Imagine pissing on your enemy, its not enough to kill them? Not that the Taliban are any good either, they would hack your head off with a rusty hacksaw blade.
Looks like a match made in hell.

seafoid

Quote from: Puckoon on January 12, 2012, 04:47:20 PM
Appaling footage, rightly condemned by the US Defence Secretary and the Pentagon. Downright disgusting.

Considering what the Americans did to Fallujah it is hardly surprising

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2011/dec/22/fallujah-us-marine-iraq
To too many marines Arabs and Afghans are untermenschen

Aerlik

>:(
Eagerly awaiting the pro-yank apologists...
To find his equal an Irishman is forced to talk to God!

Puckoon

Quote from: Aerlik on January 12, 2012, 06:11:19 PM
>:(
Eagerly awaiting the pro-yank apologists...

Then you're a sick ballox grasping at a straw. There are (an increasing number of) scumbags the world over. America, and their military are no exception. Pro American and Anti American should have the same opinon of this type of behaviour (and I'd wager the majority in both camp will, and you won't get many (any?) on here defending this incident, as much as you'd evidently like to see it).

thejuice

more coming out in the wash about coalition troops operatives torturing renditioning the Living, now in Libya.
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

lawnseed

hold on lads we are facilitating this stuff. ireland is not snow white here these guys are piss stopping in Shannon every day. something the yanks offered to stop following protests and Bertie and co told them to pay no attention to the Irish electorate and carry on
A coward dies a thousand deaths a soldier only dies once

The Iceman

Bad carry on to be at. Some people should never be given a gun or uniform.

I'm sure they're not the first and won't be the last "soldiers" to cross the line (fighting for any country or cause). These boyos just got caught on camera.
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

seafoid

What American depleted uranium bombing has meant for children born in Fallujah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=0B-7oT-DUJo

and Bertie was four square behind them