Jeff Winter

Started by Tony Baloney, January 11, 2012, 11:16:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony Baloney

Apparently not hacked. Just a piece of shit.

http://jeffwinterentertainmentandmedia.co.uk/world2012/1112062.php

Star man is once again the bearer of bad tidings. Celtic are top of the league!! Now the football implications are obvious, but what does it mean for the altar boys? Do they get abused in celebration? Would it gave been worse in the anger of defeat? Or would they just get abused anyway?

What's this got to do with football, nothing, but anyone who backs the Catholic Church that is fronted by a dress wearing, Nazi, kiddy fiddling protector deserves all the vitriol it gets. FTP!!

Up The Middle

I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.

ONeill

Has he ever reffed a Celtic game?

From Foxy, 23rd February 2011

How did u enjoy paradise on sunday jeff?? must have been amazing to see how real football fans behave in relation to the knuckle dragging filth that u assosiate yourself with, ie the muppet making a nazi salute in front of ur pic! congratulations on reiterating what the whole world already knows jeff, that you muppets really are the scum of the earth!!! enjoy the rest of the season, watching your team and title dream fall apart in front of your eyes! God bless the celtic!!!

Jeff's reply;

Oh the wit of a kiddie fiddling IRA supporting football fan. No, wait a minute, it would be totally wrong to scar everyone with the minority wouldn't it. Or is that beyond your comprehension?

It was good to see an OF game completed without conspiracy theories, accusations and bad sportsmanship, but then again Celtic won didn't they.

Walter Smith was magnanimous in defeat, retaining his dignity and praised the opposition. Listen and learn Neil, should Rangers ever be capable of beating your side in the future it will be interesting to see if he has learnt anything at all, I have my doubts.

Anyway enjoy your current dominance for as long as it lasts. Got to go, it's the build up for a game in Europe, something you will have forgotten about a long time ago!!!

Best Wishes

Jeff
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

ONeill

As we approached the roundabout we bumped into the Leven Bus Crew as they headed for the WRC. Stood against the wall though we all noticed a group of teenage Celtic fans who were watching the world go by. Now please don't get me wrong, what I am about to tell you is absolutely true and was in fact quite frightening.

I have witnessed a lot of things in my life and seen all sorts of people but this group looked like the cast of a horror movie, perhaps aliens from an episode of Doctor Who. They were small and skinny, looked dirty, had pointed noses and their eyes were staring and not evenly placed on their rat like faces.

I kid you not, these were not human beings and if they were they were not the production of natural child birth. I don't know, maybe incestuous produce of an illegal act. I felt dirty and I wanted a shower.

Tony Baloney

Googled some stuff and apparently he's a well known bigot in Old Firm circles. What a f**king sc**bag.

GalwayBayBoy

Think he has a bit of history of making such vile comments on his website. Did nobody tell him the internet is freely available to read? Sky Sports were still using him just before Christmas. Think he'll be getting his jotters now.

ONeill

Wiki has been altered - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeff_Winter#Personal_life

Jeff Winter (born 18 April 1955)[1] is a bigot and former FA Premier League referee from Middlesbrough in the north-east of England.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: ONeill on January 11, 2012, 11:43:38 PM
Wiki has been altered - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeff_Winter#Personal_life

Jeff Winter (born 18 April 1955)[1] is a bigot and former FA Premier League referee from Middlesbrough in the north-east of England.
:D

Tony Baloney

@WinterJeff twitter account is getting hammered.

Clown

Winters been coming out with this kind of vitriol for years on his site and blog. Should have been sacked from Sky Sports years ago the filthy bigot

mylestheslasher

Is he related to Willie Fraser, doesn't read like a well man.

ziggysego

His Twitter Profile Picture...

Testing Accessibility

Harold Disgracey

I see his site has been suspended. What a lowlife piece of shit.

EC Unique

What a cnut. Good to see he has ruined his career now though.

Ulick

That's his holiday ruined now  :D