Started by Rossfan, January 10, 2012, 12:12:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lawnseed

Quote from: theskull1 on January 10, 2012, 07:15:44 PM
Quote from: nifan on January 10, 2012, 01:58:57 PM
Some scum still about.
I wonder how they knew he was a catholic

Vernier calipers
hard to beat a bit of black comedy. aren't these the crowd looking for money/grants to create the 'orange quarter' maybe they think some authentic catholic bashing will add merit to their handout... errr i mean grant application
A coward dies a thousand deaths a soldier only dies once

ross matt

Sectarian savages. You would have hoped those days were over.

Orangemac

Pure scum, probably looked for protection money from the film crew as well.

Aerlik

This is not an attempt to stir, but do you think that it matters not one iota that the perpetrators were prods and the victim a taig?  Such thuggery is becoming pretty commonplace in Perth every weekend, without the "label" we have in the north.

Fed up with this sickening violence.
To find his equal an Irishman is forced to talk to God!

oisinog

Quote from: Minder on January 10, 2012, 01:41:33 PM
Quote from: AQMP on January 10, 2012, 01:23:06 PM
Why can't the people of the Village just move on like the rest of us have?

I thought the village was full of various sorts of foreigners these days.

Sure minder they chased them all out last year

take_yer_points

Quote from: Aerlik on January 11, 2012, 11:09:58 AM
This is not an attempt to stir, but do you think that it matters not one iota that the perpetrators were prods and the victim a taig?  Such thuggery is becoming pretty commonplace in Perth every weekend, without the "label" we have in the north.

Fed up with this sickening violence.

According to a caller on Nolan this morning this was a cross community initiative and they had been filming in the Short strand prior to this (some time over the last few weeks I think he said). He suggested that it was common knowledge that this return visit was happening if I remember correctly

Milltown Row2

I used to live just of the Lisburn road many years ago, was dandering home with the mate and another girl, we cut through the street that runs along side Dublin road, dodgy as fcuk I know, nature called and i had a piss up an entry. When i got back onto the street my friends were away down the other end.

Two boyos arrived on my shoulder and asked the usual stupid questions "alright mate, whats your name, where ya from, where ya heading to, say h" (made that bit up) eventually they took a wild guess and called me a Fenian cnut!!! maybe it was my good looks and charm that convinced them :D

At this point i pushed off from them and ran, ran like my life depended on it. they were squealing (like f**king mad men) going to shoot you, ya bastard and so on. Never catching me.

My friends seen this happening and alerted the police who were really close (by chance), the police came down the street looking for me. The first place they looked for me was in the black bins!!! Just shows you that they knew that these animals would cut ya up and f**k you into a bin to die!!!

Very lucky boy
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

fitzroyalty

Lowlifes. Why is sectarianism so deeply ingrained in Loyalism?

Obviously sectarianism occurs on both sides of the spectrum but the sheer venom you get with Loyalists is unrivaled. They are a truly disturbed people.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: fitzroyalty on January 11, 2012, 12:55:14 PM
Lowlifes. Why is sectarianism so deeply ingrained in Loyalism?

Obviously sectarianism occurs on both sides of the spectrum but the sheer venom you get with Loyalists is unrivaled. They are a truly disturbed people.

Lets not generalise.

These feckers who carry this out wont be changing in a hurry, its a mindset handed down by their families, deep rooted and as long as they live in these ghettos they will continue to generate this hatred.
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Milltown Row2

Yes, these wee villages and towns have their feckers to.

armaghniac

QuoteLets not generalise.

The whole colonial 17th century thing is deeply disturbed.

QuoteThese feckers who carry this out wont be changing in a hurry, its a mindset handed down by their families, deep rooted and as long as they live in these ghettos they will continue to generate this hatred.

In a ghetto, a stupid youth might fall in with others  and get into this kind of thing, even if his family were not especially bigoted.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Brick Tamlin

might not help or solve the issue but interesting to know that The Village area is to undergo a regeneration scheme, works beginnng in March/April time.
Good bit of the area being cleaned out and new social housing to be built. Works will be phased and will include a substantial amount of new housing. Fun for the builders who get that work.

HiMucker

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 11, 2012, 12:44:14 PM
I used to live just of the Lisburn road many years ago, was dandering home with the mate and another girl, we cut through the street that runs along side Dublin road, dodgy as fcuk I know, nature called and i had a piss up an entry. When i got back onto the street my friends were away down the other end.

Two boyos arrived on my shoulder and asked the usual stupid questions "alright mate, whats your name, where ya from, where ya heading to, say h" (made that bit up) eventually they took a wild guess and called me a Fenian cnut!!! maybe it was my good looks and charm that convinced them :D

At this point i pushed off from them and ran, ran like my life depended on it. they were squealing (like f**king mad men) going to shoot you, ya b**tard and so on. Never catching me.

My friends seen this happening and alerted the police who were really close (by chance), the police came down the street looking for me. The first place they looked for me was in the black bins!!! Just shows you that they knew that these animals would cut ya up and f**k you into a bin to die!!!

Very lucky boy
Would it not be safe to say if you had of zipped down your top and showed them a rangers jersy they would still have given you hammering because they didnt know you?  Scum are scum and sometimes the sectarian issue is just an excuse.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: HiMucker on January 11, 2012, 02:03:18 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 11, 2012, 12:44:14 PM

At this point i pushed off from them and ran, ran like my life depended on it. they were squealing (like f**king mad men) going to shoot you, ya b**tard and so on. Never catching me.

Very lucky boy
Would it not be safe to say if you had of zipped down your top and showed them a rangers jersy they would still have given you hammering because they didnt know you?  Scum are scum and sometimes the sectarian issue is just an excuse.

Exactly my point, when they didn't know they just attacked anyway, a guess which could have ended my life!!

Radda bout yeee

Can the prominent members of this community not get a grip on the troublemakers - surely someone would be able to explain to these assholes that getting a film crew to come into their area would be a good thing and raise their profile. Possibly even treat them with some manners and make them walk away saying 'that area of belfast was a nice place!' - what do the idiots do? chase the film crew and and try to kill a lad because of his religious beliefs! UNBELIEVABLE.

I wonder are the cops interviewing the man and woman who let the gang into their house to get at the cub?