Kildare v Tyrone & Dubs v Kerry NFL Round 1 on Sat 4th Feb 2012

Started by Fuzzman, January 04, 2012, 09:32:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fuzzman

Good man DH. I'll pass that on to Mickey in case he doesn't know it already.  ;D

How many of ye lads will be in Croker on Sat night?
How many of ye will be in the premium level?

Do ye wanna meet in Jurys after the game?
We should all get labels with our aliases on it.  ;)

Big stage for Michael Murphy to really lay claim to a starting place.
I'm looking forward to seeing our new lads

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: Keane on February 02, 2012, 10:26:34 PM
That looks a strong Tyrone team, missing anyone besides the Cavanaghs and Gormly?
Surprised boys like Hughes an donnelly that played a singerson game during the week are starting
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

God14

Lads - did Rony O'Neill not make the bench?   ??? or has he picked up a knock?? noticed he didnt play for UUJ in the sigerson this week as well.

...must be injured there's no way you can drop a man who kicks 2-10 or something for what limited minutes he got in the mckenna cup this year.
Class Act is O'neill.

Onthe40

If he is a fresher, dont think he can play sigerson unless rules have changed.
Did i read somewhere that omagh u21s play in ulster on saturday, so that could rule him out?

where has the coalisland/clonoe lads gone - dont see them on the bench?

omagh_gael

Omagh are playing scotstown in the u-21s this weekend. Mc nally is injured as far as i'm aware, not sure what the story is with Mc Niece. Would I be right in thinking the clonoe bit is a subtle dig at Micky? Was there any clonoe players on the panel?

squire_in_navy_slacks

Whats with all this premium level talk, are ye there for the football or the booze????????/ (said in jim mcguiness tone)

DUBLIN (SF v Kerry)
1. Stephen Cluxton (Parnell’s)
2. Michael Fitzsimons (Cuala) 3. Rory O’Carroll (Kilmacud Crokes) 4. Philly McMahon (Ballymun Kickhams)
5. James McCarthy (Ballymun Kickhams) 6. Ger Brennan (St Vincent’s) 7. Craig Dias (Kilmacud Crokes)
8. Ross McConnell (St Oliver Plunkett’s/Eoghan Ruadh) 9. Michael Darragh Macauley (Ballyboden St Enda’s)
10. Paul Brogan (St Oliver Plunkett’s/Eoghan Ruadh) 11. Kevin McManamon (St Jude’s) 12. Bryan Cullen (Skerries Harps)
13. Diarmuid Connolly (St Vincent’s) 14. Eoghan O’Gara (Templeogue Synge St) 15. Tomás Quinn (St Vincent’s)
Subs: The substitutes will be announced before the game.

Mr. Nakata

Surely Conor Clarke would be playing for Omagh in the u-21s as well and he was named in the county panel of 26. Very bizarre...

God14

Good point Nakata
perhaps you can only name 26 players for the press / programme, but he is still included on the match day squad? a la Stephen O'Neill in 2008 AI final...
However, they are listed in alphabetical order which would mean Ronan O'Neill should be 26 and Sean O'Neill ought to follow him...

???

Keane

clarshack

i'm surprised that peter hughes is doing well at inter county level.

he's played against us about 6 or 7 times at club level and has only stood out in about 1 of those games.

i always thought kevin mossey from gortin would have been worth a shot at chf.

Croí na hÉireann

Quote from: Dinny Breen on February 01, 2012, 05:58:26 PM
Quote from: lynchbhoy on February 01, 2012, 04:45:58 PM
I believe Dinny is still organising the apres match gathering....

Just need to point out that we hope that all the Tyronies leave their handbags at home and 'decommissioned' for the night to ensure they are not used as WMD in the event of any 'disagreement of opinion' !
;)

It looks like I have to pull as the rain last weekend meant I have a rescheduled game this Sat at 3pm. Still hoping that the snow will kick in and call that off, was even bringing Croí on a corporate junket but have had to give up those tickets  :(

Was like the promise of all promises on your debs night only for your date to run off with your geeky classmate at the end of the night  :P

Will be slumming it with Declan out the back of the Cusack now, can only hang around after for one or two, Jurys sounds good to me Fuzzman.
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

Fear ón Srath Bán

Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

Fuzzman

Do any of ye know each other already or will we make a meeting place in Jurys as I often find when we try to arrange to meet up that nobody knows what anyone else looks like and ye could be standing next to KerryMike and you'd never know and missed the chance of a lifetime

Speaking of which KM will you be there. I won't have any handbags or any weapons with me.

lynchbhoy

that cartoon is nearly spot on fuzzman of the derrytreask v dromid aftermath.
The only flaws I see are that the handbag is being wielded by the wrong one and declan o sullivans hair is too long ( and breasts too large) - but the person on the right is a ringer for yer derrytreask supporter who swung the handbag - i'm not kidding !

Fuzzman