Pre Season Challenge Games

Started by Farneylawd2011, January 01, 2012, 07:28:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Farneylawd2011

Anyone know of any of any Pre Season challenge games coming up .
I know Crossmaglen are gonna play the Ulster Railway cup team in a challenge match.....

snoopdog

Down played Wexford on monday in Parnells in Dublin but i havent heard any results or how it went.

Onion Bag

Down played Armagh a couple of times there, and beat them

Fermanagh and Monaghan played
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

Maguire01

Quote from: Onion Bag on January 05, 2012, 03:17:40 PM
Fermanagh and Monaghan played
According to a Fermanagh poster on HS:
Monaghan played Fermanagh in clones on Monday and won handily,jap,hanratty and Kieran Hughes all had great games,plenty of decent performances from your newcomers. Both teams fielded different teams in each half. Monaghan were alot sharper than Fermanagh,who are behind everyone fitness due to late appiontment of Canavan

Someone else thought Monaghan won by 13.

intheknowhow

It was 1-15 to 0-8 in favour of monaghan

Maguire01

intheknowhow

Not sure on scorers but heard Peter O'Hanlon , Karl O'Connel and David Miller has good games. Rory Beggan played 1st half in nets and Keogh played the other. From what i was told also Fermanagh were very poor. Seamus Quigley at full forward was barely fit to run and seems Canavan has a massive task on his hands.

Maguire01

Apparently Donegal had a 2-12 to 2-11 win over Roscommon last night.

ross4life

Quote from: Maguire01 on January 07, 2012, 09:26:47 PM
Apparently Donegal had a 2-12 to 2-11 win over Roscommon last night.
Yeah seen that, Are Donegal going to have high scoring games this year?
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Gaabellting

Gmit defeated Clare last wednesday 10 points to 9 in a challenge. Should be a good few challenges lined up for next tuesday and wednesday as teams try out different players and narrow down their panels

intheknowhow

Dublin are playing Monaghan tonight

Dougal

coolderry to play tipp in a challenge on sunday
Fcuk you I won't do what ya tell me!!!

Onlooker

Quote from: Dougal on January 10, 2012, 06:21:42 PM
coolderry to play tipp in a challenge on sunday
That is a hurling challenge.  Tipp footballers are playing Waterford I T in the 2nd round of the McGrath Cup in Clonmel on Sunday.

intheknowhow

Farneylawd2011

Louth played Crossmaglen in a challenge game today in Cross the final score was Louth 2:10 Cross 1:09
Also Monaghan are to play Donegal in Clones today