Sinead O'Connor

Started by ONeill, December 27, 2011, 01:18:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ONeill

My twitter name is @vampyahslayah

29.12.11 twitter

Dear friends.. Am pleased to announce my glorious return to twitter for purposes purely of fun and giggle-ment.

Please be aware there will be no negative vibes either spoken by me or responded to or read by me. All received tweets will be previously read and filtered by my assistant so A-holes don't get passed on to me.

Also however be advised there will be often be adult themes discussed and inappropriate jokes of a sexual nature such as adolescents with not much brains would make.

We in the music business are less intelligent than brainless adolescents and not even fit for criminality. We have scatological and stupidly sexually explicit senses if humour. We basically.. Are morons. Fit for nothing but music. And doing your 'madness' for u. Otherwise u wud all end up in the nut-house. : )

So if u are offended by mucky humour and song titles being made to include the word arse or buttfuck, please don't upset yourself by following me on twitter.

I like to have fun. I like to be silly and stupid and childish and adolescent. I find these things enormously amusing.

I do not request to be followed. Therefore it is illogical to accuse me of looking for attention if I am crudely funny. I should not have to hide my tweets.

I'm not after attention but to make myself laugh and to make other people who are similar to me laugh. Giggle-ment and chortle-ation is all.

So.. Consider yourself warned. If u don't like.. Don't follow.

If u silly like me .. Follow an let's have a laugh. No negativity. Just silliness. Thems the rules the Lady keeps these days.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Agent Orange

As mad as a box of frogs. I'd have rid her like Seabiscuit in her younger days.

LaurelEye

Leader Cup winners: 1945, 1947, 1948, 1949, 1950, 1951, 2013, 2016, 2017, 2019, 2021, 2023.

muppet

Not this thursday: http://www.breakingnews.ie/entertainment/oconnor-and-husband-back-together-534516.html

In a statement (tweets) Sinead said:

"guess who had a mad love making affair with her own husband last night?

"mother*****r who dont like it ... so me all happy!! me love me hubby ... he love me ... f**k who no like it ... God is good!

"yay!!! me husband is a big hairy cave man an came to claim me with his club : ) and now im in cave-land. yay!! we both go panto!

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!! And... me go LA tomorrow!! hurraay!!"

"Yay!!! we decided to be boyfriend and girlfriend again an stay married but we did rush so we gonna return to b friend g friend

"an be sickenly happy an go counsellin an move in in like a yr like regular people. but stay married an we all in love an f**k every other"
MWWSI 2017

Puckoon

Obviously she was able to pick up a little herb after all.

orangeman

Herb ? She must have set fire to the whole bush !

Shamrock Shore

Orangemac

Quote from: muppet on January 04, 2012, 08:31:35 PM
Not this thursday: http://www.breakingnews.ie/entertainment/oconnor-and-husband-back-together-534516.html

"mother*****r who dont like it ... so me all happy!! me love me hubby ... he love me ... f**k who no like it ... God is good!

"yay!!! me husband is a big hairy cave man an came to claim me with his club : ) and now im in cave-land. yay!! we both go panto!

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!! And... me go LA tomorrow!! hurraay!!"

"Yay!!! we decided to be boyfriend and girlfriend again an stay married but we did rush so we gonna return to b friend g friend

"an be sickenly happy an go counsellin an move in in like a yr like regular people. but stay married an we all in love an f**k every other"
I'll give it till Valentines day.

Hardy

She's a priest, for f**k sake.

CiKe

Quote from: Orangemac on January 05, 2012, 12:33:15 AM
Quote from: muppet on January 04, 2012, 08:31:35 PM

I'll give it till Valentines day.

That'll be the day

Puckoon

The thing is though, you still would give it a chance.

muppet

Quote from: Puckoon on January 05, 2012, 07:21:37 PM
The thing is though, you still would give it a chance.

You might, I wouldn't go near it.

I'll admit I would be terrified.
MWWSI 2017

Puckoon

The curiosity would get to me

playwiththewind1st

Quote from: Hardy on January 05, 2012, 05:16:50 PM
She's a priest, for f**k sake.

Did she not promote herself to bishop?

mannix

Is all this some sort of prelude to a new album or is it just another Irish celebrity wanting to heard?