Coming to Australia?

Started by Aerlik, December 25, 2011, 02:35:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aerlik

Well, do yourselves, your famiy and the established Irish community in this country a huge favour.  Feckin behave.

Sick and tired of hearing and dealing with drunk, misbehaving young Irish men and women who think that they are immune to the rules of this country.  You wouldn't do it at home, don't do it here.

They are an absolute embarrassment.
To find his equal an Irishman is forced to talk to God!

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: Aerlik on December 25, 2011, 02:35:44 PM
Well, do yourselves, your famiy and the established Irish community in this country a huge favour.  Feckin behave.

Sick and tired of hearing and dealing with drunk, misbehaving young Irish men and women who think that they are immune to the rules of this country.  You wouldn't do it at home, don't do it here.

Very true Aerlik, good call, but not half as embarrasing as the Aussie propensity to look for a fight and their favourite pastime, racism.

Have we had the annual Biker bombing in Melbourne or the shoot out in Kingscross, Sydney yet? Looking forward to hear about them boxing the heads of each other on Cronulla beach.
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

Aerlik

Don't get me started on the bikies.  Lowest scum of the earth.  And another sad fact is that there are so many young Irish using speed/meth/crack over here and it is almost exclusively made by bikies.

FFS, if your family or friends are coming to Oz, tell them to pull their head in. :-[ >:(

To find his equal an Irishman is forced to talk to God!

pintsofguinness

Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Captain Obvious

Quote from: Aerlik on December 25, 2011, 02:35:44 PM

Do you work behind a bar or something? plenty of misbehaving Irish in Ireland so it's hardly a surprise when they travel over in large groups & get very drunk after a week of work.

AlriteHorse

Quote from: Aerlik on December 25, 2011, 03:29:17 PM
Don't get me started on the bikies.  Lowest scum of the earth.  And another sad fact is that there are so many young Irish using speed/meth/crack over here and it is almost exclusively made by bikies.

FFS, if your family or friends are coming to Oz, tell them to pull their head in. :-[ >:(

Yeah Aerlik, it's not great. Perth's getting worse by the week. Not the best thing to say, but you can really notice a different class coming out now. In Pertha bout 2 years now, Oz around 4 and a half. Left home by my own choice to do travelling etc but now you get people who are here because they have to be here if they want to work. Unfortunately, it's giving us a bad name. I got jumped a few weeks ago by two irish guys.....tried to bite my ear etc. Police landed and found out they were "off their heads". Just hoping things don't keep going they way they are!
Allez les bleus! Forza azzurri!

Tony Baloney

Quote from: AlriteHorse on December 26, 2011, 07:48:10 AM

Yeah Aerlik, it's not great. Perth's getting worse by the week. Not the best thing to say, but you can really notice a different class coming out now. In Pertha bout 2 years now, Oz around 4 and a half. Left home by my own choice to do travelling etc but now you get people who are here because they have to be here if they want to work. Unfortunately, it's giving us a bad name. I got jumped a few weeks ago by two irish guys.....tried to bite my ear etc. Police landed and found out they were "off their heads". Just hoping things don't keep going they way they are!
Bloody working classes out looking for work! Should be put in stocks.

AlriteHorse

Quote from: Tony Baloney on December 26, 2011, 08:52:08 AM

You're picking me up wrong here Tony. I would consider myself working class but you don't see me lifting stuff off supermarket shelves, eating half of it and setting it back down..........kicking crap out of someone because they're wearing an England Cricket Top..........writing all over a car and smashing the windows because it had a Tyrone top on the back seat.............glassing someone for taking a parking space at the beach. These are just incidents I've seen in the last month.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: AlriteHorse on December 26, 2011, 09:52:15 AM

You're picking me up wrong here Tony. I would consider myself working class but you don't see me lifting stuff off supermarket shelves, eating half of it and setting it back down..........kicking crap out of someone because they're wearing an England Cricket Top..........writing all over a car and smashing the windows because it had a Tyrone top on the back seat.............glassing someone for taking a parking space at the beach. These are just incidents I've seen in the last month.
Sorry sir. That's pretty brutal stuff. They say travel broadens the mind but it seems plenty of Irish can't leave the small-mindedness at home. Tramps.

AlriteHorse

Quote from: Tony Baloney on December 26, 2011, 09:58:20 AM

Sorry sir. That's pretty brutal stuff. They say travel broadens the mind but it seems plenty of Irish can't leave the small-mindedness at home. Tramps.

Yeah, as I mentioned before, a good few years back people left because they wanted to travel and see / experience new things, but now they're coming here as they've no real choice in the matter. I'm definately not knocking people coming here to work and I know plenty of companies here that have nothing but good words about the Irish work ethic. It's what they get up to when they're not working that is tainting things. You only have to look at the change in the irish bars over the last 6/7 months. One bar in particular has doubled its door staff in the last month due to incidents.

It is slightly worrying as the Irish community here in Perth has a very good standing and relationship with the Australian Community but recently we have been getting too much negative publicity in the papers and other media.

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: AlriteHorse on December 26, 2011, 10:57:35 AM
Quote from: Tony Baloney on December 26, 2011, 09:58:20 AM

Yeah, as I mentioned before, a good few years back people left because they wanted to travel and see / experience new things, but now they're coming here as they've no real choice in the matter. I'm definately not knocking people coming here to work and I know plenty of companies here that have nothing but good words about the Irish work ethic. It's what they get up to when they're not working that is tainting things. You only have to look at the change in the irish bars over the last 6/7 months. One bar in particular has doubled its door staff in the last month due to incidents.

It is slightly worrying as the Irish community here in Perth has a very good standing and relationship with the Australian Community but recently we have been getting too much negative publicity in the papers and other media.

To be honest I only came across two headcases that would embarrass Ireland while I was there, a pair of headers from Galway who would get stupid drunk and trash the hostel and smash wingmirrors, shout anti-English abuse and shit in the street. 2 out of countless, is a very small figure, that was 2008-2010
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

AlriteHorse

Yeah, i'm not sure if it's stemming from the notion that it's just a matter of landing here and going to "the mines" but the last 5/6 months have gotten ridiculous. Overall, it is only a small element but I'm sure you're aware that this is all it takes. Thankfully Xmas has gone without incident so far, although I've only been out one night and that was for a works party.

lawnseed

yes this thread would confirm the disgusting stories i'm hearing from people who have made their way home for the holidays. i believe the irish in oz are making a right show of themselves.. monday clubs etc etc just the same shite that went on here during the building boom. but i have sobering news for them there are alot of reports of signs of the oz economy slowing down, a friend has been told by his austrialian employer that many of the big projects are being postponed as theres a slow down in demand. hes there 6 years the news came as a shock.
A coward dies a thousand deaths a soldier only dies once

thebigfella

Quote from: lawnseed on December 26, 2011, 01:09:31 PM
yes this thread would confirm the disgusting stories i'm hearing from people who have made their way home for the holidays. i believe the irish in oz are making a right show of themselves.. monday clubs etc etc just the same shite that went on here during the building boom. but i have sobering news for them there are alot of reports of signs of the oz economy slowing down, a friend has been told by his austrialian employer that many of the big projects are being postponed as theres a slow down in demand. hes there 6 years the news came as a shock.

You don't need to be in oz to make show of yourself, you do it perfectly well on this board. I have sobering news  ::) Seriously, do you ever read the know it all sh1te you post.

By the way Monday club was happening long before the building boom  ::)

lawnseed

Quote from: thebigfella on December 26, 2011, 01:44:03 PM
Quote from: lawnseed on December 26, 2011, 01:09:31 PM

You don't need to be in oz to make show of yourself, you do it perfectly well on this board. I have sobering news  ::) Seriously, do you ever read the know it all sh1te you post.

By the way Monday club was happening long before the building boom  ::)
yeah your right. i'm not in austrailia are you? the jist of the thread is a poster whose basically embarrassed by the behaviour of his fellow countrymen. that concurs what i've heard from eyewitnesses in austrailia. as for the monday clubs they are part of the reason that this country was glad to see the arrival of eastern european workers who you could actually depend on. leaving these wankers complaining that they'd no work. as for the austrailian economy slowing down i was told that news some months ago and i believe that it is relevant to this thread since the irish monday clubbers are the first tossers to be out of work AGAIN
A coward dies a thousand deaths a soldier only dies once