Can I get a UK passport?

Started by Shamrock Shore, December 22, 2011, 11:24:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: mylestheslasher on December 24, 2011, 11:55:15 PM
Autism? Crude and not remotely funny. Ever seen a child with Autism?

Crude!, so bloody what? Not an attempt at humour, something I have began to wonder about Nally over the last while. Yes I have, did I talk about children with Autism? No I did not.

Yes I know its only Wiki, I not going to bother looking harder at this time of night on New Years Eve/Morning

"Autism is a disorder of neural development characterized by impaired social interaction and communication, and by restricted and repetitive behavior"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autism
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

Captain Obvious

Give it a rest lads & wish each other a very merry Christmas.

Tony Baloney

Minder

Honestly lads take a couple of days off.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Shamrock Shore

Jayses. I am sorry I axed the question.

Thread deletion imminent.

Actually i can prob qualify for a USA passport - start a row on that one.

Dougal Maguire

Good lad Shamrock, throw the lump of bread into the hen run and stand back and enjoy them fight over it!! Great entertainment for your Birthday. Here's wishing you a happy one and lots lots more of them. And a happy Christmas to you and your family as well. Hopefully there'll be a Horslips gig some time soon.
Careful now

Nally Stand

Yoy're a disgusting human being MGHU.
"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Nally Stand on December 27, 2011, 11:07:16 AM
Normal service has been resumed. It's like the Brits and Krauts in WWI!

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: Nally Stand on December 27, 2011, 11:07:16 AM

Did I hurt your feelings  :'( awe. What did Santa bring you?
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

mylestheslasher

Nally - just ignore that clown. The comments on Autism are a disgrace and sums him up completely for me. I'm done "debating" with him.

Nally Stand

Quote from: mylestheslasher on December 27, 2011, 11:42:31 AM
Nally - just ignore that clown. The comments on Autism are a disgrace and sums him up completely for me. I'm done "debating" with him.

+1
"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

MW

Quote from: Shamrock Shore on December 22, 2011, 11:24:42 AM
Now - it's not that I want one. I am just curious.

All 4 grandparents born between 1890 and 1905. Long before partition etc. None born in what became the '6 counties'

Both parents born pre 1937. Again both born in Eire/Free State/26 counties. So pre Constitution and declaration of Republic in 1948.

If I wanted to peg my Irish passport in the bin would I qualify for a UK one?

Your parents would be eligible for British passports as they could apply to become British subjects (but not British citizens) due to being born in the now ROI prior to 1948 - however you wouldn't have access to any form of British nationality.

charlieTully

hope you dont hurt yourself too much when you fall off that high horse you pc twat.

mylestheslasher

Quote from: charlieTully on December 27, 2011, 06:05:45 PM

hope you dont hurt yourself too much when you fall off that high horse you pc t**t.

This from the guy that mocks victims of a Christmas blaze and then has to come back and apologise for his brainless remarks. I think its obvious who the twat is.

charlieTully

Quote from: mylestheslasher on December 27, 2011, 06:20:57 PM
Quote from: charlieTully on December 27, 2011, 06:05:45 PM

hope you dont hurt yourself too much when you fall off that high horse you pc t**t.

This from the guy that mocks victims of a Christmas blaze and then has to come back and apologise for his brainless remarks. I think its obvious who the t**t is.

who appointed you the moral guardian of the gaa board?