Which one of you was it?

Started by muppet, December 12, 2011, 05:00:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

muppet

Quote from: Onion Bag on December 13, 2011, 05:33:33 PM
f**k my head is splitting, I hate hangovers, woke up with a set of ford car keys in my pocket and set of handcuffs

Focus dude!
MWWSI 2017

armaghniac

Taxi drivers carry people, many of them drunk, all of the time. They do not handcuff their passengers or tie them to the seat, they merely take the keys out of the ignition when they are getting out of the car.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

imtommygunn

When/why do taxi drivers get out of their car when picking up drunks?  :D

These boys were getting out to search the car. Sounds like they know who it was anyway. There'd be a fair few offenses in there he'll get charged for. I'd expect jail time.

haveaharp

Quote from: imtommygunn on December 13, 2011, 05:59:54 PM
When/why do taxi drivers get out of their car when picking up drunks?  :D

These boys were getting out to search the car. Sounds like they know who it was anyway. There'd be a fair few offenses in there he'll get charged for. I'd expect jail time.

Its lucky that in his state that he didn't kill himself and other road users. He deserves a stretch.

haranguerer

Quote from: deiseach on December 13, 2011, 05:28:27 PM
Quote from: haranguerer on December 13, 2011, 05:20:30 PM
You really think its the first time?  ::)

Bit of an embarrassment, it seems this time they weren't able to keep a lid on it

What? You think drunk prisoners routinely take Garda cars for a joyride?

You arse. Where did the'routinely' come into it? Save the hyperbole for somewhere its really required, like talking about your acheivements or something.  I know very similar incidents have happened before, I'm just wondering how many times, given that this appears to be the first time beings like yourself seem to have heard of it

mannix

Also heard that a truckload of hairpieces were stolen in a robbery in Meath and that the gardai are combing the area . I once called the gardai about a massive pothole near our house, they said they would look into it. Then there was the episode where my uncles clock collection was stolen, the gardai reckoned he had been watched for some time prior to the robbery. Another time the gardai reckoned that the forest that was burnt in a bog fire had been planted.
What's the world coming to?