Re: Signed Irish Rugby shirt sponsorship for Irish Fly Fishing Team

Started by saffronandblue, December 08, 2011, 09:53:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

saffronandblue

As well as the GAA, I enjoy a spot of fly fishing.  My bingo loving Auntie won a signed Irish Rugby shirt in a recent raffle.  She passed it on to me and I have listed it for sale on ebay with all monies raised going to support the Irish Fly Fishing team for the International Competition to be held on Lough Sheelin in Cavan in May 2012.  Some one on here might be interested.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/New-Signed-Irish-Rugby-Shirt-Kelly-Kettle-Sponsorship-Irish-Fishing-Team-/360415641552?pt=UK_Sports_Memorabilia_ET&hash=item53ea723fd0

Up Knockmore.......................and Mayo for Sam 2012.....might as well be optimistic :)

Minder

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Dinny Breen

#newbridgeornowhere

highorlow

They get momentum, they go mad, here they go

the Deel Rover

Something fishy going on here, a knockmore man with a rugby Jersey in his house would be ran out of the parish of the backs .
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

saffronandblue

Quote from: the Deel Rover on December 09, 2011, 09:57:45 AM
Something fishy going on here, a knockmore man with a rugby Jersey in his house would be ran out of the parish of the backs .

Why else do you think I am getting rid of it ;D

Thinking about it, wouldn't Kevin Staunton have made a great centre in Rugby.  Probably would have been a better 12 than 13.