Christmas Presents For your Kids

Started by illdecide, December 06, 2011, 11:22:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

illdecide

I need a few ideas from a few of you with whats the in thing for kids these days...I've got the main presents...6 year old girl has a X box kinect with a few dancing games (and i bought Fifa 12 and a racing car game for me...lol) illdecide junior has a new bike coming (3 year old).

The main thing is stocking fillers and games etc...feel free to give a few ideas
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

ziggysego

Bábógbaby. It's a teddy bear that teaches your young child Irish.
Testing Accessibility

ONeill

The boy (5) seems to be big into Bakugans and Hexbugs

The girl (5) is getting a kitchen.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Windmill abu

Books and spending time reading with them.
Never underestimate the power of complaining

Shamrock Shore

Tony Baloney

Quote from: ONeill on December 06, 2011, 11:29:49 PM
The boy (5) seems to be big into Bakugans and Hexbugs

The girl (5) is getting a kitchen.
Bakugan is on the scene here as well as Transformer merch.

ONeill

Quote from: Windmill abu on December 06, 2011, 11:49:33 PM
Books and spending time reading with them.

Fcuk sake. By 28th of December you'll be at the markets.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

beer baron

A big cardboard box-the best job by miles!

illdecide

Quote from: beer baron on December 07, 2011, 12:14:36 AM
A big cardboard box-the best job by miles!

lol...true enough :D put the christmas tree up and the kids never looked at it but played in the box off the tree for hours
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

muppet

MWWSI 2017

The Iceman

We do three presents per child. One big one medium one small. My boy is 3 and my girl is 2. We set a limit of a max of 100 per child.
You can get easily carried away.

We got a wooden castle for the wee man to play with all his little soldiers and action figures and a kitchen for the wee girl. Books are a great present and board games.

I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

muppet

Quote from: The Iceman on December 07, 2011, 01:51:45 AM
We do three presents per child. One big one medium one small. My boy is 3 and my girl is 2. We set a limit of a max of 100 per child.
You can get easily carried away.

We got a wooden castle for the wee man to play with all his little soldiers and action figures and a kitchen for the wee girl. Books are a great present and board games.

Try this although 3 might be slightly young: http://www.portablenorthpole.tv/home
MWWSI 2017

Hashtag

Was looking up online, the big toys this year seems to be that pooping dog think its about £20

Also flicker scooters seem to be popular, about £60

brokencrossbar1

Santa is bringing a bike for the 4 year old and a Flicker for the 6 year old. Small one obsessed about Thomas the Tank Engine so 2 new engines and she wants some more dolls, Bratz or baby Annabel. If you want stocking fillers we get loads of jigsaws. The kids would sit contented for ages doing them.

tyrone girl

Going over to my sisters house on xmas morning is like walking into an oneills/soccer shop/toy store/game shop rolled into one. Absolutely ridiculous the amount of things they get.
Jerseys. footballs, football boots, x box games, tracksuits, toys galore etc etc And always something big as well as the copious amounts of other stuff

The wee lads 3 and half and  think hes getting a ds and games and transformer things, buzz lightyear things, power rangers stuff, dvds,books, games etc etc. Though he would do your head in cos on all them ads on nick jnr or whatever continually show toys and every single thing that comes on he is shouting i want that from christmas.