My good news - infact the best news ever.

Started by Gaoth Dobhair Abu, November 28, 2011, 05:05:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rois

Congratulations! If you need a babysitter, I'm only down the road.

bridgegael

congrats man,  great time for you now.  you will get used to the late night/earlymorning feeds.  enjoy every minute.
"2009 Gaaboard Cheltenham fantasy league winner"

sammymaguire

Get out now and enjoy wetting the wee lad's head cos it might be the last chance you'll get for a while  :D

Any name picked yet? Jim might be a good choice in honour of what your county Manager has done for ye's this year  ;)
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

the Deel Rover

Congrats Gda great news delgihted for ye. It won't be long till you open a "right i'm tired " thread  ;)
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

Billys Boots

Quote from: sammymaguire on November 29, 2011, 09:22:42 AM
Get out now and enjoy wetting the wee lad's head cos it might be the last chance you'll get for a while  :D

Any name picked yet? Jim might be a good choice in honour of what your county Manager has done for ye's this year  ;)

I'm pleasantly reminded of the quiet pint I had on my own in Conways (Parnell Sq.) after my eldest was born (as per 'The Snapper').  No turkey conversation though!
My hands are stained with thistle milk ...

thejuice

It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

Denn Forever

Congratulations Mrs GDA.  2 children in the house now?
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

sammymaguire

Quote from: Billys Boots on November 29, 2011, 11:18:41 AM
Quote from: sammymaguire on November 29, 2011, 09:22:42 AM

I'm pleasantly reminded of the quiet pint I had on my own in Conways (Parnell Sq.) after my eldest was born (as per 'The Snapper').  No turkey conversation though!

Glad I brought you back to that happy day for you pal... Same as myself
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

RMDrive

Congrats chief. Make sure you get him back to Donegal as early as possible in order to build up some immunity to the Down and Antrim influence.

Maguire01

Croí na hÉireann

Good man GDA, two bits of advice:

Get him on the draught and in a routine asap. We got this book http://www.amazon.co.uk/New-Contented-Little-Baby-Book/dp/0091912695/ref=ntt_at_ep_dpi_1 2 months in and found we were doing everything arseways. After a month of the new sheriff being in town she's a lot more contented and is going down much easier for the sleeps. The author is a bit regimented but it works, best of luck.
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

Bud Wiser

Congratulations GDA.

This is a brialliant book as well oryou can just download the video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xtcB457jqQ
" Laois ? You can't drink pints of Guinness and talk sh*te in a pub, and play football the next day"