My Christmas= Ruined

Started by Hashtag, November 24, 2011, 11:50:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyrone girl

Scrap that i just have. The amount of #s in your status updates on facebook give it away!!!

Ps Try making your facebook private cos u were easy found out  ;D

armaghniac

Quotei think i just figured out who you were when you men
tioned the whole just married and living with the wife.

Living with the wife after you are married! Whatever next!
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

deiseach

Quote from: Hashtag on November 24, 2011, 04:20:59 PM
If she's sitting in cause she is working the next day then she must be working in my office.

No, I mean if she says "don't you mean Boxing Day?" . . . ;)

seafoid

Quote from: muppet on November 24, 2011, 04:01:20 PM
Quote from: tyrone girl on November 24, 2011, 03:41:09 PM
Hashtag i think i just figured out who you were when you mentioned the whole just married and living with the wife.  :o

Your husband?
it must be the dog

Hashtag

Quote from: armaghniac on November 24, 2011, 04:33:29 PM
Quotei think i just figured out who you were when you mentioned the whole just married and living with the wife.

Its peculiar the way she picked up on that? Am I doing it wrong? Should me and the wife be in separate abodes.

muppet

Quote from: Hashtag on November 24, 2011, 04:49:46 PM
Quotei think i just figured out who you were when you mentioned the whole just married and living with the wife.

Its peculiar the way she picked up on that? Am I doing it wrong? Should me and the wife be in separate abodes.

And there is your Christmas present. Buy her a separate house to live in. Tell her you need the space for the Lesbian nurses. She'll understand.
MWWSI 2017

tyrone girl

Im just mad i didnt catch on earlier who you were. Presume im not the only one on here who has.

seafoid

It must be either Mickey Harte or Willie McCrea. 

tyrone girl

Lets just say there be a few boys on here wouldnt have been impressed with being named and shamed in previous times!!!!!

Hashtag

Quote from: muppet on November 24, 2011, 04:52:01 PM
Quote from: Hashtag on November 24, 2011, 04:49:46 PM

And there is your Christmas present. Buy her a separate house to live in. Tell her you need the space for the Lesbian nurses. She'll understand.

:D

I might be getting her a seperate house whenever I go home today and tell her what I have to work over Christmas. Silent Night I reckon.

Hashtag

Hashtag

Quote from: tyrone girl on November 24, 2011, 05:02:59 PM
Lets just say there be a few boys on here wouldnt have been impressed with being named and shamed in previous times!!!!!

I have no idea what you are talking about. Insanity rating 9/10

the Deel Rover

Quote from: Hashtag on November 24, 2011, 05:08:52 PM
Quote from: tyrone girl on November 24, 2011, 05:02:59 PM

I have no idea what you are talking about. Insanity rating 9/10

:D :D
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

tyrone girl

If you say so. I have no doubt thats who you are.

Croí na hÉireann

Quote from: Rois on November 24, 2011, 01:40:09 PM
Quote from: Hashtag on November 24, 2011, 01:13:31 PM

Drink will be consumed in the new house during the day. Out of the tiles that night. I plan to return to the house at some point. I will be celebrating the birth of Our Lord on the allocated day of the celebration. I attend mass on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. I exchange in the giving of gifts which is a symbol of the gifts that are brought to the crib. I got the wife GHD's I think this is relevant.

But you said three days wasn't enough to celebrate the birth of Jesus - by what you've just said there, you only need two, which you are not working on anyway. 

But hey, I'm enjoying this thread. 

Ps if only recently married, ffs don't be just giving her GHDs for Christmas, make sure there's a nice meaningful pressie in there (and I don't mean expensive).  If I get GHDs I'll be very unhappy - to me it's like buying me an iron or a hoover.

You have me worried now Rois that going all out on a dishwasher isn't going to cut it this year.
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...