New Kerry Crest

Started by AZOffaly, November 16, 2011, 01:12:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NaomhBridAbú

Quote from: Ciarrai_thuaidh on November 23, 2011, 03:54:01 AM
Quote from: Nally Stand on November 22, 2011, 11:39:58 AM
Quote from: NaomhBridAbú on November 22, 2011, 10:20:12 AM
what about a nice wee picture of Paul Galvins hole?

Or an artistic little "86" in memory of the last time they bate Tyrone in the Championship?  ;)

Well we couldn't do what some teams do and have a star for every title won as there would be a veritable galaxy on the crest. Even if we had one for each time we've successfully defended our title (tough thing to do that), its still 14....

I have a healthy respect for your county's pedigree and tradition - the boys of the 70's were lethal. And for what its worth, i think Galvin is brilliant as an athlete, but i dont actually make the Tyrone kit, so i cant apologise for the 3 stars...keep her lt
in the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king. but he still only has one eye

sammymaguire

Layve it alone if its nat bruck ffs  :P
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

5 Sams

Or an artistic little "86" in memory of the last time they bate Tyrone in the Championship?  ;)
Who else can turn a discussion about a county crest into a "my da is bigger than your da" argument :-\
The Aristocrat Years

Nally Stand

Quote from: 5 Sams on November 23, 2011, 11:44:35 PM

Who else can turn a discussion about a county crest into a "my da is bigger than your da" argument :-\

LOST: Sense of humour.

If found, please return to 5 Sams.
"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

Croí na hÉireann

Middling, prefer the old one, "Ciarraí" looks well though.

Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...