What Actually Happened After the Film Ended?

Started by Orior, November 03, 2011, 05:26:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ross4life

In Bruges, did Ray (Colin Farrell) die at the end?
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Hardy

What happened at the beginning of Back To The Future?

4father

Don Johnson

Quote from: amallon on November 03, 2011, 05:30:17 PM
What was in the box at the end of Pulp Fiction?

Marsellus Wallace's soul.

Watched The Ides Of March last night, had an ending left to the viewer to work out.

Just_Browsing

In Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels does he answer the phone or drop the guns into the Thames???

Bord na Mona man

Did the Bull McCabe manage to beat back out the tide with his blackthorn stick?

quit yo jibbajabba

Quote from: Bord na Mona man on November 03, 2011, 07:47:56 PM
Did the Bull McCabe manage to beat back out the tide with his blackthorn stick?

v timely. watched this for first time y'day; quality, some performance by the bull...

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

Orior

Quote from: Just_Browsing on November 03, 2011, 07:30:10 PM
In Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels does he answer the phone or drop the guns into the Thames???

He drops the guns and then answers the phone. The guys club together and buy diving suits, but as they arent too clever a couple of them die by getting stuck in the Thames mud. Another dies getting hit by a barge.

That leaves Jason Statham. He becomes disillusioned with trying to make a quick buck, and signs on the dole. After 2 years of signing on, he finally gets a start as a Job Centre clerical assistant. He quickly finds his strength in dealing with beligerant claimants - by threatening them with violence. But his manager finds out, and transfers him to a back-office post. Totally fed up, he now spends more time at the coffee machine than at his desk (like most civil servants eg?). He meets a cute blonde chick at the coffee machine and spends the next 5 weeks desperately trying to get off with her, but to no avail. Finally in one last attempt to volunteers to accompany her to a meeting in Hammersmith, where a film crew are looking for extras. On his way driving to the film shoot, a lady pushing a pram steps out in front of his car. He just about manages to avoid her, but rolls his own car, and then takes out 2 karate thugs who happened to be mugging a pensioner. The whole thing was caught on camera. The rest is history.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: Orior on November 03, 2011, 05:26:23 PM
Some people were a bit bemused at the end of the film "No country for old men".

It had me thinking about other films which ended well, but, what actually happened next?

So, for example, at the end of the Wizard of Oz, Dorothy realises she is in love with the scarecrow fella. They have an affair, she has a child and he dumps her. He then gets arrested for having underage sex. Dorothy grows old, fat and grumpy.

There was a sequel you know. Thats not what happens btw.
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

ONeill

ET arrived back on his own turf only to be met with an astronomical bill from BT. He paid it off in instalments over 25 years.

Rocky was done for illegal substances in I, III and IV.

Jaws was last seen frolicking with Fungi in Dingle.

After suffocating McMurphy, The Chief walked the whole way to Canada and, despite initial communication problems, got a job carrying kegs for Coors Lite.

Forrest Gump got a job at the GAA Season Ticket phone desk.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Orior

Black Beauty was put down, and sold to a canned meat factory.

Gordon Grecco retired a very happy wealthy man indeed, and spent his time writing children's fantasy novels.

Flash Gordon was punched in the bollix by a disgruntled supporter on Ming. Flash spent several months in hospital but was never able to get a hard one, which was too much for his lady friend, who left him and had an affair with Timothy Dalton.

Babe ended up as breakfast rashers in the Travelodge outside Leicester on the M1, heading north.

The Ghostbusters were sued by the City of New York for the mass destruction of Manhatton. Venkman spent several years in jail after slagging off the judge.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

spuds

The black buck in Shawshank Redemption killed the lad that was doing up the boat in Mexico for a shag of tobacco.
"As I get older I notice the years less and the seasons more."
John Hubbard

ONeill

Tom Hanks headed back to that island he was castawayed on as he left his wallet there. Decided to stay on as Wilson's lovechild was merrily bobbling away along the tide.

Ace Ventura was arrested for fiddling with a rhino. The jury didn't buy into his defence that he thought it was just a big bird from Orlando.

Tom Cruise didn't get another film as it became obvious that every mission was possible hence the audience felt a bit cheated every time. Kidman refused to comment due to her consumption-related expiration at the Moulan Rouge.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

mc_grens

Quote from: ONeill on November 03, 2011, 11:57:01 PM
ET arrived back on his own turf only to be met with an astronomical bill from BT. He paid it off in instalments over 25 years.

Rocky was done for illegal substances in I, III and IV.

Jaws was last seen frolicking with Fungi in Dingle.

After suffocating McMurphy, The Chief walked the whole way to Canada and, despite initial communication problems, got a job carrying kegs for Coors Lite.

Forrest Gump got a job at the GAA Season Ticket phone desk.

:D