Eamonn Mallie speaks to Adrian Logan

Started by ziggysego, November 01, 2011, 11:22:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

FERDIE

Everything that is said is true but that Mallie boy should take the spud out of his mouth.
Remember Logan before he got the sack from UTV talking about our wee team at Windsor Park.

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: FERDIE on November 02, 2011, 10:57:32 AM
Everything that is said is true but that Mallie boy should take the spud out of his mouth.
Remember Logan before he got the sack from UTV talking about our wee team at Windsor Park.

Totally agree. If you knew where Eamon came from too it would make ye laugh even more about the 'accent'!!!!!

NAG1

Two pr**ks together, if he is going to do it why not ask someone who knows someone about it.

Minder

Logie clawing desperately to stay in the limelight.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

under the bar

QuoteTotally agree. If you knew where Eamon came from too it would make ye laugh even more about the 'accent'!!!!!

Isn't he a Cullyhanna man, I remember his accent was pure Cullyhanna before he went off to change it.

Is he not from Silverbridge?  It think it would take more than just an education to get a Cullyhanna man talking like that! 

pintsofguinness

Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

screenexile

Is that a leather jacket Logie is wearing?? WTF??

JUst retired

Maybe it was electrocution that changed it. :D

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: pintsofguinness on November 02, 2011, 08:49:35 PM
He is a 'bridge man.

I thought he grew up across the road from me????  His mammy lived there all my time in Creggan. 

pintsofguinness

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on November 03, 2011, 10:25:13 AM
He is a 'bridge man.

I thought he grew up across the road from me????  His mammy lived there all my time in Creggan. 
I'm not 100% on where they grew up, would need to ask the oul ones but I know he went to the school in ballnacloshia (however the f**k you spell it) and sure he's a brother of Anthony and Mickey.

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: pintsofguinness on November 03, 2011, 12:56:33 PM
He is a 'bridge man.

I'm not 100% on where they grew up, would need to ask the oul ones but I know he went to the school in ballnacloshia (however the f**k you spell it) and sure he's a brother of Anthony and Mickey.

Mrs Mallie lived across the road from us beside Micksy Conlon and Pete Callagahan and the Cromies for all my childhood and I think that's where they grew up.  Anyway he has some mouth on him in comparison to the brothers!!!!

Olly

What's his name in English? Would Timmy Mallet be it?
Access to this webpage has been denied . This website has been categorised as "Sexual Material".

Hardy

pintsofguinness

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on November 03, 2011, 01:15:03 PM
Quote from: pintsofguinness on November 03, 2011, 12:56:33 PM
He is a 'bridge man.

Mrs Mallie lived across the road from us beside Micksy Conlon and Pete Callagahan and the Cromies for all my childhood and I think that's where they grew up.  Anyway he has some mouth on him in comparison to the brothers!!!!
They grew up on the Legmoylin road.  It was Silverbridge school he went to.