The Race for the ARAS Mk II

Started by Nally Stand, October 26, 2011, 02:06:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nally Stand

Last thread locked. SAY NO TO CENSORSHIP!!!

But to pick up where the last one left off....

Quote from: ross matt on October 26, 2011, 01:53:06 PM
So Martin wont be in the Aras for 2016 and the whinging and blame game starts. Pick up your toys and the dummy you spat out and go home.
:D

"Mitchell was the most impressive I thought...If Mitchell steps up his campaign now he will walk it." (Ross Matt)
"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

sammymaguire

:D  :D  :D And I thought that moratorium was for broadcasters only!!!
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

Tubberman

??? Why is the other thread locked? There's nothing there I can see that would cause it.

Moratorium doesn't apply to print or online, and even if it did, it's still there for all to read!
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

fearbrags

So Martin wont be in the Aras for 2016 and the whinging and blame game starts. Pick up your toys and the dummy you spat out and go home. {Ross Matt)

"Mitchell was the most impressive I thought...If Mitchell steps up his campaign now he will walk it." (Ross Matt)

I Thought Mitchell  was the biggest cry baby in the  race

As  a Rossie I can not believe any  one from Ros  would vote for Mitchell or even Michael D  for that matter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsuvS3nonLk

muppet

One big question? Will the incumbent of this Áras MK II declare himself leader of the 6 or the 32?
MWWSI 2017

Denn Forever

I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

lynchbhoy

Quote from: muppet on October 26, 2011, 03:13:47 PM
One big question? Will the incumbent of this Áras MK II declare himself leader of the 6 or the 32?
jeez muppet you are really hung up on that - especially when there is nothing to get hung up on !!

seafoid

TBH I think Mairtin would be better than FF redux.

lynchbhoy

Quote from: seafoid on October 26, 2011, 04:04:23 PM
TBH I think Mairtin would be better than FF redux.
[/quote
not trying to send Declan into meltdown, but I dont think FF are THAT bad !
Yes they are bad, but not when you compare them to fg/lab who are doing the exact same thing as ff before them.
better again than the fools in English parliment !

I'd be thinking of FF again next election time !
reason being is that apart from sf - we dont have any new alternative that would be decent.

Declan

Quotenot trying to send Declan into meltdown, but I dont think FF are THAT bad !

I'll survive LB!!

ross matt

Quote from: fearbrags on October 26, 2011, 02:56:37 PM
So Martin wont be in the Aras for 2016 and the whinging and blame game starts. Pick up your toys and the dummy you spat out and go home. {Ross Matt)

I Thought Mitchell  was the biggest cry baby in the  race

As  a Rossie I can not believe any  one from Ros  would vote for Mitchell or even Michael D  for that matter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsuvS3nonLk

Dont remember saying I was voting for either of them.  Dont see what being a Rossie had to do with it either way.

ross matt

Quote from: Nally Stand on October 26, 2011, 02:06:43 PM
Last thread locked. SAY NO TO CENSORSHIP!!!

But to pick up where the last one left off....

Quote from: ross matt on October 26, 2011, 01:53:06 PM
So Martin wont be in the Aras for 2016 and the whinging and blame game starts. Pick up your toys and the dummy you spat out and go home.
:D

Are you Pangurban as well as being Ulick? (it would explain the trip south with the 3 votes for Dana :D)
That Mitchell comment was the one after the Late late I think no ? I thought he did well that night. He didnt build on it but I imagine he will still get a significant blueshirt campaign and do better than the polls indicate.

How  will you spend your time now after Marty crawls back over the border on Friday?  The horrible spectre of employment maybe?>

muppet

Quote from: lynchbhoy on October 26, 2011, 03:37:46 PM
Quote from: muppet on October 26, 2011, 03:13:47 PM
jeez muppet you are really hung up on that - especially when there is nothing to get hung up on !!

I had an image of the declaration of a New Republic. I am disappointed. Now would be a good time to re-write constitutions, drilling rights, national debt etc.

P.S. it wasn't an entirely serious post
MWWSI 2017

Pangurban

Typical Southern response to my post. Rather than address the issues raised, they go defensive and use antipathy to SF and M.M.G as the reasons behind their anti northern bias, this despite the fact that i never mentioned either of them. I can understand people not voting SF. I have already declared that if i were not denied the vote to which i am entitled, i would be voting for Dana. This recent campaign has brought into sharp focus the hypocrisy, rottenness and corruption at the heart of southern irish society where me-ifein is the only philosophy. Hardy protests about being lectured to, by people who think they are better than them. We dont think it Hardy, we are. When it comes to trust,integrity and principle, any northener Unionist or Nationalist is superior to the products of the sentimental, pietistic, censorious society that was the Irish Free State and the pretend republic that evolved from it. If your forthcoming review of the constitution has the courage of its beliefs[ thats a laugh] they will remove the right to hold an Irish Passport from residents  of the North. Too save them the trouble, i have surrendered mine. Better a reluctant British subject, than a citizen of a corrupt,hypocritical,delusional Republic, which is for sale to the highest bidder