Best film quotes

Started by Milltown Row2, October 22, 2011, 10:17:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orior

Team America in on tonight again. f**k yeah!
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Radda bout yeee

Quote from: LostInSpace on October 25, 2011, 11:19:34 PM
    Clarence: You must be out your goddamn mind! Joe Louis, the greatest boxer that ever lived. [to Akeem and Semmi] I'll be with you boys in a minute. He was badder than Cassius Clay, he was badder than Sugar Ray, and that new boy-what's his name? Mike Tyson?-looks like a bulldog; he was badder than him, too.
    Saul: Vait a minute. Vat about Rocky Marciano?
    Clarence: Oh, there they go. There they go, every time I start talkin 'bout boxing, a white man got to pull Rocky Marciano out they ass. That's their one, that's their one. Rocky Marciano! Rocky Marciano! Let me tell you something, once and for all--Rocky Marciano was good; but compared to Joe Louis, Rocky Marciano ain't shit.
    Saul: He beat Joe Louis' ass.
    Morris: That's right, he did whoop Joe Louis' ass.
    Clarence: Joe Louis was 75 years old when they fought.
    Morris: I don't know how old he was, but he got his ass whooped.
    Clarence: Joe Louis had come out of retirement to fight Rocky Marciano the minute he was 76 years old. Joe Louis was always lying about his age. He lied about his age all the time. One time Frank Sinatra came in here and sat in this chair. I said Frank 'you hang out with Joe Louis, just between me and you, how old is Joe Louis?' You know what Frank told me, he said "Hey, Joe Louis is 137 years old." A hundred and thirty-seven years old!
    Sweets: Oh. Man, you lying, you ain't never meet no Frank Sinatra.
    Clarence: [points to Morris, Saul and Sweets] f**k you, f**k you, and f**k you! Who's next?!

What film is this from?

NAG1

awh cute baby......what's his name? (long pause)   

Carlos

nearly too many to mention from that movie

J OGorman

Quote from: Radda bout yeee on October 26, 2011, 01:17:06 PM
Quote from: LostInSpace on October 25, 2011, 11:19:34 PM
    Clarence: You must be out your goddamn mind! Joe Louis, the greatest boxer that ever lived. [to Akeem and Semmi] I'll be with you boys in a minute. He was badder than Cassius Clay, he was badder than Sugar Ray, and that new boy-what's his name? Mike Tyson?-looks like a bulldog; he was badder than him, too.
    Saul: Vait a minute. Vat about Rocky Marciano?
    Clarence: Oh, there they go. There they go, every time I start talkin 'bout boxing, a white man got to pull Rocky Marciano out they ass. That's their one, that's their one. Rocky Marciano! Rocky Marciano! Let me tell you something, once and for all--Rocky Marciano was good; but compared to Joe Louis, Rocky Marciano ain't shit.
    Saul: He beat Joe Louis' ass.
    Morris: That's right, he did whoop Joe Louis' ass.
    Clarence: Joe Louis was 75 years old when they fought.
    Morris: I don't know how old he was, but he got his ass whooped.
    Clarence: Joe Louis had come out of retirement to fight Rocky Marciano the minute he was 76 years old. Joe Louis was always lying about his age. He lied about his age all the time. One time Frank Sinatra came in here and sat in this chair. I said Frank 'you hang out with Joe Louis, just between me and you, how old is Joe Louis?' You know what Frank told me, he said "Hey, Joe Louis is 137 years old." A hundred and thirty-seven years old!
    Sweets: Oh. Man, you lying, you ain't never meet no Frank Sinatra.
    Clarence: [points to Morris, Saul and Sweets] f**k you, f**k you, and f**k you! Who's next?!

What film is this from?

Coming to America

J OGorman

Quote from: Orior on October 26, 2011, 01:15:03 PM
Team America in on tonight again. f**k yeah!

jesus the scene were the american actor goes through the transformation to blend in in the middle-east...comes roaring out on a motorbike, with a patchy beard and a towel on his head is unreal

Champ: What in the hell's diversity?
Ron: Well, I could be wrong, but I believe diversity is an old, old wooden ship that was used during the Civil War era.

Brick nods in agreement with Burgundy...some craic

J OGorman

more Clint (apologies if they have been posted before)

Will: Who's the fella owns this shit-hole?

Will: It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zKCIf-vfbc

Olly

"I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere. Not like here. Here everything is soft and smooth."

Star Wars: Episode II - Attack of the Clones (2002)
Access to this webpage has been denied . This website has been categorised as "Sexual Material".

Groucho

"Ever been in a Turkish prison?"

Airplane :D
I like to see the fairways more narrow, then everyone would have to play from the rough, not just me

Main Street

Infamy! Infamy!
Everyone has it in for me!

BennyCake

Allow myself to introduce...myself  :D

Minder

Naked Gun 2 1/2

Lt. Frank Drebin: Hector Savage. From Detroit. Ex-boxer. His real name was Joey Chicago.
Ed Hocken: Oh, yeah. He fought under the name of Kid Minneapolis.
Nordberg: I saw Kid Minneapolis fight once. In Cincinnati.
Lt. Frank Drebin: No you're thinking of Kid New York. He fought out of Philly.
Ed Hocken: He was killed in the ring in Houston. By Tex Colorado. You know, the Arizona Assassin.
Nordberg: Yeah, from Dakota. I don't remember it was North or South.
Lt. Frank Drebin: North. South Dakota was his brother. From West Virginia.
Ed Hocken: You sure know your boxing.
Lt. Frank Drebin: All I know is never bet on the white guy.
[Nordberg nods in agreement]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEjo0ajod1M&feature=youtube_gdata_player

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

men in black

Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

Raoul Duke: We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a saltshaker half-full of cocaine, and a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers... Also, a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether, and two dozen amyls. Not that we needed all that for the trip, but once you get locked into a serious drug collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can. The only thing that really worried me was the ether. There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge, and I knew we'd get into that rotten stuff pretty soon.

men in black

And a better known one that I found very funny at the time.     

Mark "Rent-boy" Renton: What's on the menu this evening, Sir?
Swanney: Your favorite dish.
Mark "Rent-boy" Renton: Excellent.
Swanney: Your usual table, Sir.
Mark "Rent-boy" Renton: Oh, why thank you.
Swanney: Would Sir care to pay for his bill in advance?
Mark "Rent-boy" Renton: No. Stick it on my tab.
Swanney: Ah, regret to inform, sir, credit limit was reached and breached quite some time ago.
Mark "Rent-boy" Renton: Oh, well in that case...
[hands him some cash]
Swanney: Ah, hard currency. Thank you, Sir. Can't be too careful these days. Would Sir care for a starter of some garlic bread perhaps?
Mark "Rent-boy" Renton: No, thank you. I will proceed directly to the intravenous injection of hard drugs, please.

men in black

Mark "Rent-boy" Renton: Phew! I haven't felt that good since Archie Gemmill scored against Holland in 1978!

nrico2006

Great one in Kill the Irishman when your man Macleish calls Danny Greene a potato eater.  Greene responds with:

'Potato eater? Seeing as how the potato was the only source of nutrition in Ireland for 300 years and half the population including my ancestors died in the great famine, I'd say that term is insensitive. Speaking of culinary tastes, Mr. MacLeish, you're Scottish aren't you? Let's talk about Haggis. Haggis is seasoned lard stuffed into a sheep's colon. So I may be a potato eater Mr. MacLeish but I don't eat fat out of a sheep's asshole...'.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'