Electrical wiring and building regulations

Started by Hardy, October 20, 2011, 10:24:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hardy

Jonah

Should he not just have got a certified Electrician to do the work from the start?

Hardy

Thanks - I'll tell him that's the solution.

muppet

MWWSI 2017

Jonah

Quote from: Hardy on October 26, 2011, 06:35:47 PM

Ok if you want.

I'm not an Electrician but I am involved with other trades and I have always found the guy who knows a little is always far dangerous than the guy who knows nothing about a certain trade.
The guy who knows nothing will call the professionals to do the job the guy who knows a little will chance it himself and after the inevitable balls up he makes of the job he then calls the professional.
Sure we all learn from our mistakes I suppose.

muppet

Quote from: Jonah on October 26, 2011, 07:00:55 PM

Ok if you want.

I'm not an Electrician but I am involved with other trades and I have always found the guy who knows a little is always far dangerous than the guy who knows nothing about a certain trade.
The guy who knows nothing will call the professionals to do the job the guy who knows a little will chance it himself and after the inevitable balls up he makes of the job he then calls the professional.

Jonah are you from Whales?
MWWSI 2017

Hardy

Quote from: Jonah on October 26, 2011, 07:00:55 PM

Ok if you want.

Thanks again.