Previous topic - Next topic

Armaghgael

If in doubt.......take man and ball!

DownFanatic

Armaghgael

It will be the ruination of my social life :D :D
If in doubt.......take man and ball!

Hashtag

Used to play the PC version for hours/days  :-[ when I was young. The last two though I just got the PSP version. Obviously does't go into the detail of the PC version. Don't know if I have the time/commitment needed to take on the PC version.

mc_grens

Quote from: Hashtag on October 19, 2011, 08:23:02 AM
Used to play the PC version for hours/days  :-[ when I was young. The last two though I just got the PSP version. Obviously does't go into the detail of the PC version. Don't know if I have the time/commitment needed to take on the PC version.

Is the psp one like the old one. I wouldn't be arsed going into setting up training schedules and all that crap. I just want to trawl through transfer lists for hours on end.

Don Johnson

Anyone have any problems when they were installing this? I waited until now to get it.

Got it Friday and have activated the game on Steam, downloaded all the files but when I click to start the game it says 'launching FM2012' and then nothing happens.

DownFanatic

Quote from: Don Johnson on December 06, 2011, 10:46:31 PM
Anyone have any problems when they were installing this? I waited until now to get it.

Got it Friday and have activated the game on Steam, downloaded all the files but when I click to start the game it says 'launching FM2012' and then nothing happens.

Had that problem myself. I contacted Steam and they re-activated the game for me. Ring their helpline.

Just after getting OWC to the Semi Finals of Euro 2016. Qualified in second from a group containing Germany, Hungary, Denmark and Luxembourg. Then progressed to the Euro's were I got beat 1-0 by Spain before beating Montenegro 1-0 and Greece 2-1 in the group stages. Then beat Switzerland on penalties after extra time in the round of 16. Had a shock 1-0 victory over Croatia in the Quarter Finals before I came undone against England in the Semis.

Camp, Dudgeon, Cathcart, J.Evans, Hodson, Brunt, C.Evans, Davis, Carson, Lafferty and McQuoid - Starting XI

Addicted.

Minder

I have had the last couple of IPhone versions, obviously they are stripped down versions but I take it the PC version takes up a lot of time? Or can you fly through it quickly enough? A busy man like myself wouldn't have the time to sit on it for hours every day.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

charlie stubbs

Quote from: DownFanatic on December 07, 2011, 10:33:37 AM
Quote from: Don Johnson on December 06, 2011, 10:46:31 PM

Had that problem myself. I contacted Steam and they re-activated the game for me. Ring their helpline.

Just after getting OWC to the Semi Finals of Euro 2016. Qualified in second from a group containing Germany, Hungary, Denmark and Luxembourg. Then progressed to the Euro's were I got beat 1-0 by Spain before beating Montenegro 1-0 and Greece 2-1 in the group stages. Then beat Switzerland on penalties after extra time in the round of 16. Had a shock 1-0 victory over Croatia in the Quarter Finals before I came undone against England in the Semis.

Camp, Dudgeon, Cathcart, J.Evans, Hodson, Brunt, C.Evans, Davis, Carson, Lafferty and McQuoid - Starting XI

Addicted.

is very good player in it. 

Did a season with liverpool came 4th narrowly missed out on 3rd, won league cup and got the sack!  Would be delighted with doing that this year.  Henderson was very good for me. 

Current league with spurs 9 points behind utd 3 games in hand with better goal difference lost one of them at anfield so had to take a break!  Adebayor is a class act over 30 goals, but trying sign him for £10 million and hes awful gready.  Beat by bilbao in semi of europa league and out of leagure/fa cup early enough on pens. 

normal side

friedel
walker gallas dawson baines(14 million)
lennon/johnson(15 million) sandro/parker/huddlestone modric bale
vdv
adebayor

sold Krancjaer for 10 million to milan to get johnson. 

bale and vdv get serious amount of assists i have scored over 100 goals in league, leaky at the back. got a few young lads in jack butland goalkeeper and nathan redmond winger who will be good in few years I think.  Need a keeper and centre half in summer maybe a rb too.  Looking at Lloris but £20 million bid rejected.  Anty good cb about?

Think Malaga would be a good challenge so may go there when get the sack!

Link

5 seasons in with liverpool. One premier league in 11/12, One carling cup 12/13, 3 Champions League 12/13, 13/14, 14/15.  ;D Two World Clubs, haven't played the third yet Getting £80m a year to spend!

Rooney scored a 93rd minute winner to take the league from me in 13/14, couldn't get near them in 14/15.

Steven Gerrard was manager of Chelsea but got sacked, retired 12/13 after cruciate injury.

Mario

Quote from: Link on December 07, 2011, 12:07:07 PM
5 seasons in with liverpool. One premier league in 11/12, One carling cup 12/13, 3 Champions League 12/13, 13/14, 14/15.  ;D Two World Clubs, haven't played the third yet Getting £80m a year to spend!

Rooney scored a 93rd minute winner to take the league from me in 13/14, couldn't get near them in 14/15.

Steven Gerrard was manager of Chelsea but got sacked, retired 12/13 after cruciate injury.
If only Kenny Daglish could take the option of not saving after every liverpool defeat!

Sky Blue Gael

Decided i would start at the very bottom and work my way up. Choose Queens University Belfast as my first team and got them promoted first season. Decided to apply for the portadown job after gaining promotion and portadown "laughed at me" this could take a while  :-[

Radda bout yeee

Is the iphone app version out yet?

DownFanatic

Quote from: Sky Blue Gael on December 07, 2011, 01:53:14 PM
Decided i would start at the very bottom and work my way up. Choose Queens University Belfast as my first team and got them promoted first season. Decided to apply for the portadown job after gaining promotion and portadown "laughed at me" this could take a while  :-[

My game is five seasons in and Linfield and Portadown have turned professional with the latter making it to the group stages of the Europa League. The Blues have Martin Paterson and Niall McGinn in their ranks now.

This latest installment is by far the most detailed yet. Best feature in my opinion is the fact that a League's reputation can rise and fall. For example, the Northern Irish Premiership has moved up 50 odd places in the reputation list and thus two of the clubs have turned professional meaning that they can attract better players.

EagleLord

Can't beleive Im only seeing this thread now. I have been an addict for years. I started with West Ham and walked the championship. Had Sturridge on loan, played him up front, banging in goals he was. David Bentely was like a man possessed o nthe right wing haveing more assists than games! When i got promoted though i obviously found life a lot harder going. None of my star loanees were interested in playing for me and couldnt attract any decent players. I just about stayed up and was sacked. Lack of free time lately has haulted my addiction. I have started a new game with Arsenal but havent played it in weeks. As usual I bought Eden Hazard. I've been signing him for years. Im convinced that I should have been a football scout based purely on my findings in FM over the years!  :D