should joe kernan and micky hart resign?

Started by true ulster gael, March 12, 2007, 09:17:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Over the Bar

who is micky hart??

maybe you should resign yourself to the fact that your contribution to this board is minimal?

realredhandfan

TUG you are a peacetime warmongerer, a fighter among friends, a sword in a knife block, a man who recites principle like poems.  You are too good to not be someones alias.

never kickt a ball

Quote from: forkinknife on March 12, 2007, 02:02:52 PM
The Queens are dead.
They won the Ryan Cup and the Sigerson. What are you talking about flameandknife? ???

Mayo4Sam

Quote from: Six Inch Nail on March 12, 2007, 03:15:39 PM
Good lad, forkinknife.  I have to respect you, after the battering you took last week I thought you would show up under a new name, dickinhand or something.

;D ;D ;D

I'd say paula wont be letting him near her anyway
Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

thebandit

Does anyone else think Paula = True Ulster Gael ;D

bigpaul

I'm always suspicious of anyone who calls themselves 'true'!!!! I am a gael and am from Ulster,what do I have to do to earn promotion to True Ulster Gael status?

Fear ón Srath Bán

Here here and ha ha. At last the men who took football to the depressing depths it now resides in are getting a severe taste of their own medicine. Teams are now wise to their suffocating tactics and in fact are better than them at it. Before 2002 neither Tyrone nor Armagh had won an All-Ireland title and why? Because they simply were not good eno0ugh. Fat Joe Kernan found a way to get around thjis- play super fit players. He won it so Mickey copied it with younger boys who could run all day. No skill. No talent. Just running, No kicking. No catching. Just basketball. It's FOOTball.

So what is happening now is clear. Tyrone especially and Armagh are now just the also-rans and are back where they belong. They'r not even a scalp any more. The Queens are dead. Long live the king!

You're alive forkinknife! Surprised, but so glad to see you back with your uniquely incisive analysis of things... and your rather uniquely misinformed analysis of all things football. At the very least, I had expected you to have converted to Islam, and had taken to shuffling around the rather seedier streets of the Capital with head bowed, and in a burqa... but enough of your neighbourhood.

Good to see that that there are those for whom the embarrassment is never too great, and who can never make too much of a jackass of themselves!
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

full back

Here here and ha ha. At last the men who took football to the depressing depths it now resides in are getting a severe taste of their own medicine. Teams are now wise to their suffocating tactics and in fact are better than them at it. Before 2002 neither Tyrone nor Armagh had won an All-Ireland title and why? Because they simply were not good eno0ugh. Fat Joe Kernan found a way to get around thjis- play super fit players. He won it so Mickey copied it with younger boys who could run all day. No skill. No talent. Just running, No kicking. No catching. Just basketball. It's FOOTball.

So what is happening now is clear. Tyrone especially and Armagh are now just the also-rans and are back where they belong. They'r not even a scalp any more. The Queens are dead. Long live the king!

Ah knifeinfork, back on the board after your little break. Hope you got the problem sorted out, the tablets worked & Paula dumped you for being a pr1ck.
I see you are still talking sh1t.
Although the performances of Tyrone & Armagh were indeed poor, it is important to remember that it is only March and come the business end of the year it will be a major shock if neither Armagh or Tyrone are there or there abouts.
As for your beloved Jackeens, it says a lot for them when thery couldnt beat a Tyrone side that are in your words "also-rans"

Over the Bar

QuoteSo what is happening now is clear. Tyrone especially and Armagh are now just the also-rans and are back where they belong. They'r not even a scalp any more. The Queens are dead. Long live the king!

Well footinmouth, I mean forkinknife, there's no doubt that come the business-end of the summer, Tyrone & Armagh will be knocking on the door, while Paul Caffery & his average-jacks will more than likely be doing what you have for the last few weeks....pulling their plonkers.

thejuice

I dont see what good it would be for either team if their managers retired. Besides when was the last time a manager resigned because of league form, i dont remember any.
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

lawnseed 2

back to the question should mh or jk resign? i think jk has out lived his usefullness teams need a change of voice every so often and i think joes run out of things to throw into the shower, mickey harte has problems as well his team have lost direction their discipline is a joke and they are leaderless during sean cavanaghs acceptance speach at the mckenna cup final he mentioned cormac mcanallen  again! (all due respect to cormac and family of course) its time to move on and find new inspiration and aim for something else. what is harte waiting for? armagh to come up with a new formula he can copy.  armagh are deep in transition i got up close to the young players joes using they are very small and need three or four years to get a bit of power about them. those who have the power have it too young and will lose their speed too soon. armagh need to relax abit and build up a head off steam before they can seriously challange for sam. rem. 99,2000,2001 and then 02sam these things take time also taking the foot off the necks of armagh clubs fiancially for a couple of years might help get back a little of the orange army at games. does that answer your question TUG

pintsofguinness

FFS lawnseed! Delete some of that post, the insensitive part!
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

ziggysego

For f**k Sake lawnseed. That's a f**king terrible thing to say. Delete it now!
Testing Accessibility

pintsofguinness

well if you don't know lawnseed.  ADMIN!!
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?