Author Topic: British State Collusion  (Read 82695 times)

Hereiam

• View Profile
Re: British State Collusion
« Reply #630 on: September 08, 2018, 11:19:33 PM »
Wonder did slow learner Karren Bradley watch that. Would open her fcukin eyes

BennyCake

• View Profile
« Reply #631 on: September 08, 2018, 11:55:06 PM »
Never trust the British. A whole generation needs to learn this very quickly

Old sphillis believes everything they say about Russian agents. I believe nothing they say,  not one thing.

You're absolutely right. I wouldn't believe a word either. But the spineless arselickers in the Irish government believe it.

Rossfan

• Ballaghaderreen CO ROSCOMMON
    • View Profile
    • Roscommon County Board official website
« Reply #632 on: September 08, 2018, 11:57:14 PM »
C4 documentary on now Massacre at Ballymurphy
Excellent programme about a disgraceful episode.
1 BIG CUP and 1 Cupeen so far....

Orior

• View Profile
« Reply #633 on: September 09, 2018, 11:22:16 AM »
Wouldn't it be better if we ditched the past?
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

playwiththewind1st

• View Profile
« Reply #634 on: September 09, 2018, 11:26:02 AM »
The ongoing problem with the victims/survivors/legacy issues would suggest that this will not be possible.

hardstation

• On a cold and misty morning on the Anagaire bridge
    • View Profile
    • gaaboard.com
« Reply #635 on: September 09, 2018, 11:36:43 AM »
No.

Orior

• View Profile
« Reply #636 on: September 09, 2018, 12:01:51 PM »
No.

Then let’s start with a victims commissioner for the 1641 Rebellion.

Or are you going to draw the line for what is in scope?

hardstation

• View Profile
    • gaaboard.com
« Reply #637 on: September 09, 2018, 12:12:50 PM »
No.

If their loved ones are still hurting, demanding to know the truth and trying to clear their names, I wish them the best of luck.
In relation to Ballymurphy, these families have sat back and watched their loved one’s killers be hailed as heroes, awarded and indeed knighted for their actions in the British military. Meanwhile, those innocents who were murdered in cold blood were vilified as terrorists.
It may be easy for you to “ditch it” but I don’t know where you get off telling these families to “ditch it”.

Orior

• View Profile
« Reply #638 on: September 09, 2018, 01:46:54 PM »
No.

If their loved ones are still hurting, demanding to know the truth and trying to clear their names, I wish them the best of luck.
In relation to Ballymurphy, these families have sat back and watched their loved one’s killers be hailed as heroes, awarded and indeed knighted for their actions in the British military. Meanwhile, those innocents who were murdered in cold blood were vilified as terrorists.
It may be easy for you to “ditch it” but I don’t know where you get off telling these families to “ditch it”.

Okay. Maybe if I said I had a brother killed in the Troubles? If I had two relations killed in the Troubles can I "get off" as you put it?

Everybody has suffered.

Itchy

• View Profile
« Reply #639 on: September 09, 2018, 01:52:25 PM »
No.

Okay. Maybe if I said I had a brother killed in the Troubles? If I had two relations killed in the Troubles can I "get off" as you put it?

Everybody has suffered.

Some people and families can't move on without closure. These people had their relatives slurred as gun men, they want that righted.  Others who lost family just want to move on. Neither group has the right to tell the other what they should do in my opinion.

hardstation

• View Profile
    • gaaboard.com
« Reply #640 on: September 09, 2018, 01:55:03 PM »
No.

Everybody has suffered.
No. It is not up to you to tell anyone else when it is time to move on and “ditch the past”.

Ambrose

• View Profile
« Reply #641 on: September 09, 2018, 02:17:35 PM »
No.

Castle Catholicism at its finest yet again from Orior, hardly surprising from someone who describes himself as northern Irish.
You can't live off history and tradition forever

Orior

• View Profile
« Reply #642 on: September 09, 2018, 02:53:26 PM »
No.

Everybody has suffered.
No. It is not up to you to tell anyone else when it is time to move on and “ditch the past”.

No I wont tell anyone to ditch the past. Otherwise we would lose out on annual 1690 celebrations, and Remembrance Sunday.

I would also like the british to own up and admit they acted outside the law, but the wont. So we are doomed to live in a stalemate.

hardstation

• View Profile
    • gaaboard.com
« Reply #643 on: September 09, 2018, 03:15:09 PM »
And that’s it then? There’s no point?
These people deserve the right to campaign for justice. For their murdered relatives to be cleared of any wrongdoing. For those responsible to accept their wrongdoing.
What they don’t deserve is the sanctimonious bullshit you have brought to this thread the day after their campaign was highlighted to the British public.
Get a grip of yourself.

GJL

• View Profile
« Reply #644 on: September 09, 2018, 08:48:11 PM »
No.

Everybody has suffered.

Did you?