sunday world bride of year

Started by flog the lot, October 10, 2011, 03:43:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony Baloney

WTF? This shit shouldn't be allowed on the gaaboard. None of them are worth 50p of anyone's money.

Two Hands FFS

Quote from: Minder on October 10, 2011, 03:45:57 PM
I would say she is a sickener for entering something like that.
You should check out the 2010 winner...not a very nice thing to say about a fellow glenariffe person

Minder

Quote from: Two Hands FFS on October 10, 2011, 08:30:37 PM
Quote from: Minder on October 10, 2011, 03:45:57 PM
I would say she is a sickener for entering something like that.
You should check out the 2010 winner...not a very nice thing to say about a fellow glenariffe person

Who??

Googled it, don't know her personally !

Shit like this shouldn't be on the Gaa Board in fairness. If they are that needy they can canvass people that actually know them.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

men in black

Quote from: Maguire01 on October 10, 2011, 05:31:31 PM
Quote from: tyrone girl on October 10, 2011, 04:46:25 PM
What i dont get is these random messages asking us to text and vote for some doll we dont even know. Why would we bother. Am i just a grump or what but personally i wouldnt dream of lifting me phone to text BRIDE3 or some shyte to the sunday world.
+1
Although I probably wouldn't do it for somebody I do know either!
[/glow]

+2

flog the lot

Quote from: tyrone girl on October 10, 2011, 04:46:25 PM
What i dont get is these random messages asking us to text and vote for some doll we dont even know. Why would we bother. Am i just a grump or what but personally i wouldnt dream of lifting me phone to text BRIDE3 or some shyte to the sunday world.
I see people all over facebook writing asking the same crap id love to tell them to stop polluting my page with such dung!

would you not try the same tactics if you had chance of wining £10,000 wedding....

Gold

"Cheeky Charlie McKenna..."