The Sickness in our Society

Started by mylestheslasher, October 08, 2011, 12:08:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sans pessimism

Quote from: rossie mad on October 09, 2011, 11:58:28 PM
Quote from: mylestheslasher on October 08, 2011, 09:47:21 PM
Quote from: Agnes Dipesto on October 08, 2011, 09:11:31 PM
Myles, has this sc**bag been arrested yet? Tragic doesn't even cover it. RIP.

Yeh, they picked him up in sligo a few days ago. Also arrested a woman but don't know what  she did.

This woman was the girlfriend of the sc**bag and before he carried out the cowardly act he supposedly beat this woman to a pulp and she was also in hospital as the same time as the relatives of the young victim.I believe she has been arrested for withholding information as she is supposed to have known what was going to happen.However from what i hear now is that she wont spill what she knows probably from fear for own life but also because of some loyalty to this piece of sewage.

This lad had no menatal illness.He is a well known crinimal from the north west and is hiding behind some kind of prognosis from years ago.he has the same aptitude as everyone on this board the only difference is he is evil and hides behind some prognosis to justify the evil he carries out.If he has that bad of a mental illness why isnt getting treatment for it?

As said earlier the excuse that mammy didnt give him enough attention wrecks my head.Everyone knows the difference between good and bad and the people who chose bad know the consequences but still hide behind the comforts the legal system gives them because they know they can riggle out of a substantial punishment because of a supposed problem from childhood or a so called mental illness.

The justice system in my eyes fails miserably to protect the victims of serious crime and actually causes them pain twice over most of the time because they relive the whole experience again just to see the perpertrator being giving an light punishment.
there are so many loopholes for evil bastards like this to slip through
"So Boys stick together
in all kinds of weather"