Moving On

Started by mayogodhelpus@gmail.com, October 01, 2011, 06:22:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: Farrandeelin on October 02, 2011, 09:39:57 PM
Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on October 01, 2011, 11:56:30 PM
Quote from: Pangurban on October 01, 2011, 09:56:47 PM
It was the fascist Blueshirt movement who attempted to extinguish all thought and culture. The political which emerged from them is thoughtless and culturally neutral, much like your recent posts. As you have shown in the past, you are better than that, so get over the paranoia and back to rational,reasoned debate

Can't stand the Blueshirts myself, they are not the same as FG, they have a shared history though.

Can't stand FG myself, lying hoors.

On the bright side I don't think your FF anymore  ;) but old habits die hard.
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

SLIGONIAN

MGHUS part of the fine gael propaganda machine currently run by indoctrined clowns.  Look at the papers with the headlines there using in an anti sinn fein mantra, some of the comments by fine gael are they not slanderous? If i was mcguinness id be taking them to court for character assinination and slander.

If McGuinness gets elected id say seeing MGHUS reaction would be worth videoing :D
"hard work will always beat talent if talent doesn't work"

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: SLIGONIAN on October 02, 2011, 10:02:56 PM
MGHUS part of the fine gael propaganda machine currently run by indoctrined clowns.  Look at the papers with the headlines there using in an anti sinn fein mantra, some of the comments by fine gael are they not slanderous? If i was mcguinness id be taking them to court for character assinination and slander.

If McGuinness gets elected id say seeing MGHUS reaction would be worth videoing :D

Amazing you don't see Sigo that nearly every poster on this side of the board is indoctrinated to some extent and their views come across as clownish to others.

Nally Stand

It was the fascist Blueshirt movement who attempted to extinguish all thought and culture. The political which emerged from them is thoughtless and culturally neutral, much like your recent posts. As you have shown in the past, you are better than that, so get over the paranoia and back to rational,reasoned debate

Can't stand the Blueshirts myself, they are not the same as FG, they have a shared history though.

:D
+1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

Fine Gael = Fianna Fail Nua
"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

muppet

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

This is definitely the funniest Presidential Election ever.

Maybe we should have an EU Presidential election afterwards to cheer us all up.
MWWSI 2017

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: Nally Stand on October 02, 2011, 10:39:29 PM

:D
+1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

Fine Gael = Fianna Fail Nua

Sinn Féin = political wing of a gang or murderers.

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: muppet on October 02, 2011, 10:41:38 PM

SF could run a candidate and simultaneously fail to recognise the institution they are running to become figurehead of.

MMG still cannot say Ireland is the name of the state he is running to become the President of, crazy situation.

mylestheslasher

Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on October 02, 2011, 10:52:49 PM

SF could run a candidate and simultaneously fail to recognise the institution they are running to become figurehead of.

MMG still cannot say Ireland is the name of the state he is running to become the President of, crazy situation.

Wrong again, he said it on the late late show on Friday when father stone put the same accusation to him.

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: mylestheslasher on October 02, 2011, 11:01:49 PM

Wrong again, he said it on the late late show on Friday when father stone put the same accusation to him.

Not wrong, thats what he said, but straight after he was careful to say "this state". He doesn't actually say it. 

Nally Stand

Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on October 02, 2011, 11:03:47 PM

Not wrong, thats what he said, but straight after he was careful to say "this state". He doesn't actually say it.

Only a FGer could take issue with someone being non-partitionist.
"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

4father

You see Mayo, its not Ireland whether you think it is or not.  Ireland has 32 counties (and Rockall ;D) and the president who is elected would only be the president of 26 of them.  D'uhhhh!!!

But of course, you are a partitionist so you don't care about that.  Nothing you, Enda Kenny, Maggie Thatcher, Ian Paisley or your infamous and notorious Blue Shirts/FG can change the fact that I, Nally and all the rest of us unrepentant fenian bastards are as Irish as you.  The land under my feet right now is as Irish as Croagh Patrick.  Even the jail that I spent 6 years in with its Union Jack and all was on land as Irish as the place where you reside right now.

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: 4father on October 02, 2011, 11:26:19 PM
You see Mayo, its not Ireland whether you think it is or not.  Ireland has 32 counties (and Rockall ;D) and the president who is elected would only be the president of 26 of them.  D'uhhhh!!!

But of course, you are a partitionist so you don't care about that.  Nothing you, Enda Kenny, Maggie Thatcher, Ian Paisley or your infamous and notorious Blue Shirts/FG can change the fact that I, Nally and all the rest of us unrepentant fenian b**tards are as Irish as you.  The land under my feet right now is as Irish as Croagh Patrick.  Even the jail that I spent 6 years in with its Union Jack and all was on land as Irish as the place where you reside right now.   :D  I live in Britain .

I am not a paritionist. I have never called anyone a f____n bastid. All of Ireland is Irish, all of Ireland is on the island of Ireland or its offshore islands, not all of Ireland is part of the Irish state which has the official name of Ireland.

You see the name of the country is Ireland or Éire, end of debate. He wants to become President of the State which calls itself Ireland and he cannot even bring himself to say it.

You were in Gaol  ::)

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: Nally Stand on October 02, 2011, 11:09:33 PM

Will he go 7 years without recognising the correct name of the state that he is figurehead of. He needs to more than say he will say it, when are we actually going to hear him say it.

It is not partitionist, the Island is also called Ireland.

Nally Stand

Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on October 03, 2011, 12:07:35 AM
Quote from: Nally Stand on October 02, 2011, 11:09:33 PM

Will he go 7 years without recognising the correct name of the state that he is figurehead of. He needs to more than say he will say it, when are we actually going to hear him say it.

It is not partitionist, the Island is also called Ireland.

Only a partitionist would insist that Ireland is 26 counties. Only a partitionist would get uppity at realising Martin McGuinness refers to Ireland in terms of a nation of 32 counties.

armaghniac

QuoteI am not a paritionist.

Yeah, right. You could run for SF yourself, you have the right disrespect for the people's intelligence.

If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B