Andy Gray and Richard Keys

Started by Boycey, September 25, 2011, 12:02:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geoff Tipps

Quote from: nrico2006 on January 31, 2014, 12:11:28 PM
More to the point, whatever happened Clare Tomlinson?  3 or 4 years ago she was great and nearly overnight morphed into a completely different looking woman.  It was like she went from 35 to 58 in 24 hours.

The Bryan Robson effect.

magpie seanie

Look at the level of analysis that Neville and Carragher now bring to the table compared to Mr Magic Pen. Keys was no presenter - he was merely Gray's cheerleader.

deiseach

More to the point, whatever happened Clare Tomlinson?  3 or 4 years ago she was great and nearly overnight morphed into a completely different looking woman.  It was like she went from 35 to 58 in 24 hours.

Clare Tomlinson is 45 and looks 45. Presumably they have stopped trying to pretend. It's to Sky's credit that they haven't put her out to pasture for the crime of turning 40.

nrico2006

Quote from: deiseach on January 31, 2014, 12:28:06 PM

Clare Tomlinson is 45 and looks 45. Presumably they have stopped trying to pretend. It's to Sky's credit that they haven't put her out to pasture for the crime of turning 40.

I know her age, but its crazy that she was a real stunner and basically not long after I had last saw her she had both aged radically and her whole body shape changed.  Its obviously natural to age, but anybody who watches SSN regularly are bound to have noticed how quickly she changed. 
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

deiseach

Quote from: nrico2006 on January 31, 2014, 01:37:01 PM
I know her age, but its crazy that she was a real stunner and basically not long after I had last saw her she had both aged radically and her whole body shape changed.  Its obviously natural to age, but anybody who watches SSN regularly are bound to have noticed how quickly she changed.

As I said, they've stopped trying to pretend that a woman in her mid 40's is in her mid 30's. She doesn't look anywhere near like she is in her late 50's, unless you think bit of grey makes you look ancient.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: deiseach on January 31, 2014, 01:53:15 PM
Quote from: nrico2006 on January 31, 2014, 01:37:01 PM

As I said, they've stopped trying to pretend that a woman in her mid 40's is in her mid 30's. She doesn't look anywhere near like she is in her late 50's, unless you think bit of grey makes you look ancient.
Sky Sports favour female presenters that are easy on the eye, so I would say her days are numbered.

gallsman

That's embarrassing.

deiseach

Quote from: Tony Baloney on January 31, 2014, 01:55:44 PM
Sky Sports favour female presenters that are easy on the eye, so I would say her days are numbered.

Possibly, but I'm willing to give them credit for what is rather than what might be. God, giving them credit...how low are my expectations?

ballinaman

Quote from: deiseach on January 31, 2014, 01:57:35 PM
Quote from: Tony Baloney on January 31, 2014, 01:55:44 PM

Possibly, but I'm willing to give them credit for what is rather than what might be. God, giving them credit...how low are my expectations?
Kate Abdo might help.....YES!

laoislad

Natalie Sawyer is the best of them IMO.
Though all of them are top notch in fairness.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

ballinaman

Quote from: laoislad on January 31, 2014, 02:59:46 PM
Natalie Sawyer is the best of them IMO.
Though all of them are top notch in fairness.
Olivia Wayne be up there too...what's her face Claire something on in the mornings about the horses wrecks my head, does she not know that most prolific gamblers are still in bed around 7am? :P

seafoid

Sky is fairly shit in fairness
It's all dopamine driven.

Is it aimed at Daily Mail readers ?

Mick Dunne would have eaten Sky for breakfast

deiseach

Quote from: ballinaman on January 31, 2014, 03:08:26 PM
Olivia Wayne be up there too...what's her face Claire something on in the mornings about the horses wrecks my head, does she not know that most prolific gamblers are still in bed around 7am? :P

Or only just going to bed.

nrico2006

Kirsty Gallacher is class, but my favourite is Olivia Godfrey with the doll from Birmingham a close second.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

deiseach

Quote from: seafoid on January 31, 2014, 03:11:55 PM
Sky is fairly shit in fairness
It's all dopamine driven.

Is it aimed at Daily Mail readers ?

Mick Dunne would have eaten Sky for breakfast

I must confess to being a bit of an SSN addict. First thing I put on when I switch on the telly.