Andy Moran could be out for rest of the year.

Started by mayogodhelpus@gmail.com, September 20, 2011, 07:18:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Seems an injury picked up training with the International Rules team, may rule Andy out for the rest of the year.
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

ross4life

Great time to get a injury when you don't have much football to play i guess he'll be back for the FBD?
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

5 Sams

The Aristocrat Years

Mayo4Sam

Hopefully it's not a bad break and it's only 6 months out.
Would have liked to see him play Aussie rules
Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

Tubberman

Quote from: ross4life on September 20, 2011, 07:57:10 PM
Great time to get a injury when you don't have much football to play i guess he'll be back for the FBD?

ah yeah, sure he's blessed... :-\

hope he makes a quick recovery.
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

ross4life

To quote the man himself.

I'm relieved that the injury didn't happen during the height of the season.

"It's never a good time to get an injury like this, but if it had happened in June or July, it would have been disastrous. With Ballaghadereen out of the Mayo championship, the only thing I'm only really missing out on is the International Rules.

"I've been lucky up until now as far as injuries as concerned and, as I said, it could have been a lot worse."

The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Sam2011

He broke his leg and will be out for 3-4 months. He hopes to be back for the start of the national league.
Very unfortunate for him. Would have loved to see him play in the Aussie rules.
I wish him a quick and speedy recovery. He had a great season and hopefully more to come.

here comes 6

Hes to slow and stiff for international rules. he'd be flatened everytime he got the ball.  Maybe its a blessing

ballinaman

Disappointing end to a great year for him. Haven't heard the extent of thee fracture, hopefully it wasn't complicated and could be back jogging in 2 months all going well.

Glad he doesn't have to play that shite waste of time/money international rules.

spuds

Read somewhere earlier was a clean break so should heal quicker. Think he is on the board here so best of luck with the recovery and thanks for the big days out this year.
"As I get older I notice the years less and the seasons more."
John Hubbard

mannix

Best of luck to him, also happy he does not have to play that horrible hybrid monkey game.

Farrandeelin

Echoing ballinaman and mannix's opinion on the international rules series. Hopefully Moran will make a quick recovery and will don the green and red jersey again in the spring.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Rossfan

Sorry to hear of an injury like this to a fellow Rossie.
Would have been nice to have another international in our wonderful County.
Best wishes on a speedy recovery .
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

ross matt

Poor guy. Bad end to a good year for him. Feckin international rules!
News this am on the injury seems more positive though so hopefully he'll make a full and fast recovery.

AZOffaly

Yeah, best of luck to him in the recovery. The player that surprised me most this year. I always thought of him as a worker, but he showed glimspes of more than just that this summer.