internet troll jailed

Started by cadence, September 13, 2011, 08:05:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cadence

Boycey

Incredibly sad story all round. I have to say I'd wonder whether jail is the place for him especially when you read some of the stuff in the papers that hardened criminals are let away with suspended sentences for. Counselling would surely be better?

trileacman

There'd be less of this shite if this yob was taken out the back and given a damn good beating. f**king twat.
Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

Forever Green

cadence

haha, there's trolling and there's trolling!

@ Boycey... must have been the last resort with him. they said he doesn't have the capacity to recognise the harm he has done and has been up for similar in the past if i remember it correctly. sad that it had to come to what it did, but i think he must have had capacity. they have the mental capacity act over here and a person has to be in a pretty bad shape mentally to be considered having no capacity. people at the upper end of learning difficulties and those suffering from psychosis, but it's still difficult to be sure apparently. someone with asperger's you'd have thought it was possible for him to have limited capacity. they struggle to have empathy, guess the judge thought well i have to teach you a lesson that your behaviour has consequences. not saying i agree with him. i reckon we pay our taxes for social services for people with asperger's to be engaged with and supported to live a less depressing life. if i had a say, that's one of the things i'd want me taxes to be for.

hurricane

This troll is a sociopath, someone who has no regard for the feelings of others. Blaming it on Asperger's syndrome is an insult to all those that suffer from this condition. People who have Asperger's want to be liked. They may say things that are inappropriate, but I don't think you could accuse any of them of outright cruelty. People with Asperger's are generally happy, not depressed.
No matter how long this troll stays in jail, you can't teach someone like this to have feelings. He will continue to be cruel for the rest of his life. There is no therapy for this.

Eamonnca1

I used to post on another site where this lad was a regular. He was banned more times than enough. Didn't know he had Asperger's.