How many tickets did your club get for the All Ireland final?

Started by The Worker, September 12, 2011, 10:41:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Worker

Is it true every club in Ireland gets at least 2 tickets?

How many tickets did your club receive for the game?

dubai2000

we get two football and hurling tickets every year, obvioulsy more if our county involved.

I know schools and colleges receive allocations

4father

9 for football, 9 for hurling this year.  From a recipient of both :-)

clareman

We're a club with hurling only - senior and junior. We get 5 hurling tickets and 3 football tickets.

Milltown Row2

Depends on how big you're membership is I think, Our club gets a few more tickets than others
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Bingo

In Monaghan each club gets 4 but you must have 2 referees. If you only have one active one - you get 2, if you have none or 1 that didn't do a minimum amount of games you get none.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Bingo on September 13, 2011, 11:26:18 AM
In Monaghan each club gets 4 but you must have 2 referees. If you only have one active one - you get 2, if you have none or 1 that didn't do a minimum amount of games you get none.

That's a good idea, too many clubs have no referees.

In Antrim if you have no referees then you cant play at home
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Canalman

Got email there from our club there. We got 60 tickets for game on Sunday......... nowhere near enough.

heffo

Quote from: Canalman on September 13, 2011, 02:31:29 PM
Got email there from our club there. We got 60 tickets for game on Sunday......... nowhere near enough.

PM me your club there and I'll tell you if he's telling you the truth!

Onion Bag

Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

magpie seanie

We got 4 football and, wait for it, 16 hurling. That would be the same every year. We used to get 8 or 9 football tickets about 15 years ago but then they increased the capacity and.....wait, that doesn't make sense!!!!!!!

There are 24 football clubs in Sligo and 2 hurling clubs (think they get 2 football tickets each) so 100 tickets in total to clubs in Sligo. The county senior football panel would get 48 I reckon (2 each). Each county panellist is worth 1/2 a club.

Declan

4father

Our own club has a good system that if you take a team (manager or mentor), you get into the draw for that particular codes final before other members.  Of course, Chairman, Secretary and Treasurer get first shout and rightly so in my opinion.  If there are any left, its open for anyone but you are strictly not allowed to pass the tickets on to anyone.

thejuice

It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

Farrandeelin

Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.