Desperately seeking......

Started by gaagirl47, September 11, 2011, 07:41:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Puckoon

Hahah!  :D A dinosaur says yer man!

I'm probably a little too liberal for many tastes - but I find it very forward when someone is sending friend requests ASAP. There's an ediquette in my smart phone (unless of course she has cracking knockers).

FB - is more than just a contact outlet. In any case I don't like people asking for phone numbers either - without a reason.

ziggysego

I curted a Kerry woman in Coppers once. Yes, even I scored there!
Testing Accessibility

maggie

All good in theory; but u could have a full name, look them up on f/book and then discover that its one of most popular names in ireland and very few of them actually have a proper profile picture.

And that's when u know another one bites the dust.

ziggysego

Fancy meeting up for a drink some Saturday Maggie? ;)
Testing Accessibility

laoislad

Quote from: maggie on September 12, 2011, 10:49:11 PM
All good in theory; but u could have a full name, look them up on f/book and then discover that its one of most popular names in ireland and very few of them actually have a proper profile picture.

Maggie take this from a man who has courted many a lady....If he wanted you to have his number he would have given it too you.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: ziggysego on September 12, 2011, 10:41:07 PM

Its that bad/good, so did I. The Raz in Liverpool reminds me of it.
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

Puckoon

OH Jesus - the Raz... and the Blue Angel.

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: Puckoon on September 12, 2011, 11:47:45 PM
OH Jesus - the Raz... and the Blue Angel.

One of the lads in my house is gone there tonight, he just bought a £5 pair of what he calls Raz shoes as they will be destroyed in no time in there.

I wonder if he remembered to take his own toilet paper.
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

Eamonnca1

Quote from: Puckoon on September 12, 2011, 08:03:13 PM
Hahah!  :D A dinosaur says yer man!

I'm probably a little too liberal for many tastes - but I find it very forward when someone is sending friend requests ASAP. There's an ediquette in my smart phone (unless of course she has cracking knockers).

FB - is more than just a contact outlet. In any case I don't like people asking for phone numbers either - without a reason.
You've been in the club all night, you've spent a good few ours working on yer wan, you've already snogged her, and you've both agreed to meet again. So you swap phone numbers.

You've been in the club all night, you've spent a good few ours working on yer wan, you've already snogged her, and you've both agreed to meet again. So you friend other on FB.

I really don't see the difference.

Hashtag

Quote from: laoislad on September 12, 2011, 11:35:58 PM
Quote from: maggie on September 12, 2011, 10:49:11 PM

Maggie take this from a man who has courted many a lady....If he wanted you to have his number he would have given it too you.

What yer man said.

Lecale2

Really?

muppet

Quote from: ONeill on September 11, 2011, 11:18:14 PM
Sounds like Maggie and the thread starter have fallen for the same 'twin' routine. Well done Muppet. It worked again.

How did I miss this?

Anyway it wasn't me, 'twas my...er....single identical twin brother. He has a routine whereby he goes to Flannery's/Coppers in a Leitrim jersey and there is always some girl who will take pity on him.
MWWSI 2017

southdown

The Raz in Liverpool could have it's own thread on here.  Ill be there tonight and tomorrow night as ususal.  A complete dive but full of willing Irish weeeeemen dying for a curt!

Manys a pair of jeans/shirts/trainers destroyed by the dirt of that place.

ziggysego

Quote from: Lecale2 on September 13, 2011, 09:28:56 PM

Really?

Yes, really.

Also, maggie hasn't gotten back to me yet....  :(
Testing Accessibility

sheamy

was she a guard or a nurse?