Desperately seeking......

Started by gaagirl47, September 11, 2011, 07:41:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoof Hearted

Quote from: maggie on September 11, 2011, 08:44:23 PM
You didn't say where she met him out?
I have a similar tale of woe. It happened last year, the saturday before the All-Ireland final. We were down for the minors and went to coppers the sat nite (as u do). Anyways met a lovely cork farmer called pat. I had a ticket for the hill as did he. Actually think he had a twin bro as well who was in Oz but came home for the match and to do best man at a wedding. Anyways, the long and short of it was that I didn't come across him again :'(. Hope ur friend fares better.

which was it
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

ziggysego

Quote from: illdecide on September 11, 2011, 10:55:13 PM
Quote from: ludermor on September 11, 2011, 09:10:40 PM
I have a similar tale of woe. It happened last year, the saturday before the All-Ireland final. We were down for the minors and went to coppers the sat nite (as u do). Anyways met a lovely cork farmer called pat. I had a ticket for the hill as did he. Actually think he had a twin bro as well who was in Oz but came home for the match and to do best man at a wedding. Anyways, the long and short of it was that I didn't come across him again :'(. Hope ur friend fares better.
That could have been messy

What was it like when she came across him the first time ;) (Maggie i know it's childish but it's the only craic we get these days)

Boom Boom ;)
Testing Accessibility

Puckoon

I think I know the fella. PM me some info about your friend (hair/eye colour, and the other vital statistics), and I'll run it by him.

maggie

I really should have known better. Innuendo bingo. I meant I never seen him again. 

lawnseed

i met this fantastic looking blonde at a monaghan disco couldnt believe i shifted her i had a great night. we agreed to meet the following weekend so i didnt bother with phone numbers just knew she was from around dundalk.. never saw her again. if its for you it'll not go by you. plenty more fish etc
A coward dies a thousand deaths a soldier only dies once

ONeill

Sounds like Maggie and the thread starter have fallen for the same 'twin' routine. Well done Muppet. It worked again.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

illdecide

Quote from: lawnseed on September 11, 2011, 11:16:43 PM
i met this fantastic looking blonde at a monaghan disco couldnt believe i shifted her i had a great night. we agreed to meet the following weekend so i didnt bother with phone numbers just knew she was from around dundalk.. never saw her again. if its for you it'll not go by you. plenty more fish etc

Tell the truth Lawnseed...at the end of the night after an intimate and steamy evening it was like a scene out of the CRYING GAME...lol
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

ziggysego

Are you sure his name wasn't Olly?
Testing Accessibility

gerry

Quote from: lawnseed on September 11, 2011, 11:16:43 PM

that plenty more fish web site is good, you should try it
God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

Hashtag

Classy.  8)

Bingo

Twins must be the new tale to spin, I knew a lad who used to say he was training to be a priest but had taken a break to see if it was really what he wanted, always attracted the naughty girls  ;D  ;D

Anyways, you need to get onto Joe Duffy and Ray Darcy, they'd love this tale of love in All Ireland week.

PS if she had a bun in the oven it would make an even better story  ;D

Hashtag

Quote from: Bingo on September 12, 2011, 01:55:59 PM
Twins must be the new tale to spin, I knew a lad who used to say he was training to be a priest but had taken a break to see if it was really what he wanted, always attracted the naughty girls  ;D  ;D

Anyways, you need to get onto Joe Duffy and Ray Darcy, they'd love this tale of love in All Ireland week.

PS if she had a bun in the oven it would make an even better story  ;D

Agreed Ray D'Arcy would love this story. Someone email him there. For the laugh. The girls won't mind.

Eamonnca1

Tut tut tut. That's very sloppy work. Should have gotten his number. Or at least his name so you could track him down on Facebook. In fact if you have a smart phone then the thing to do nowadays is instantly friend them on the spot.

Puckoon

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on September 12, 2011, 07:16:16 PM
Tut tut tut. That's very sloppy work. Should have gotten his number. Or at least his name so you could track him down on Facebook. In fact if you have a smart phone then the psycho thing to do nowadays is instantly friend them on the spot.

What yer man said.

Eamonnca1

Bloody dinosaurs. What's so 'psycho' about friending someone right away? How's that any different from swapping phone numbers? Sheesh!