Irish Travellers arrested on slavery charges

Started by Tubberman, September 11, 2011, 07:26:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

boojangles

Quote from: 4father on September 13, 2011, 12:50:58 AM
Because you are motivated by hatred and not concerned about their 2011 cars.  I feel sorry for you that you are are still lumping everyone into the same bracket.  Most of them, the majority of them etc.  Do you realise how ridiculous you sound?  If only you could channel your hatred into something good or at least pick on someone your own size.

I'm glad I have your pity ::)

I judge everybody as I find them. Members of my family have been bullied by travellers, have had goods stolen by travellers, been assaulted by travellers. Should I just forget about this?
The Guards do nothing about most of their behaviour. They are a law to themselves around where I come from.
What experiences have you got dealing with Travellers?
Pick on somebody my own size?  :D :D

EC Unique

Because you are motivated by hatred and not concerned about their 2011 cars.  I feel sorry for you that you are are still lumping everyone into the same bracket.  Most of them, the majority of them etc.  Do you realise how ridiculous you sound?  If only you could channel your hatred into something good or at least pick on someone your own size.

4Father is clearly a WUM (or maybe a kn**ker :D)

Best ignored. ;)

cadence

you're wasting your time 4father. some of these boys already know it all about crime and the causes of crime and are learned in the criminological theories.   

highorlow

They get momentum, they go mad, here they go

BennyHarp

The travellers caused havoc at graveyard Sunday a few years back in Dungannon - obviously trying to sort out some feud they nearly caused a riot, weilding knives and everything - to me this shows their lack of respect for all around them, doing this where people had gathered to respect their dead.
That was never a square ball!!

EC Unique

Quote from: BennyHarp on September 13, 2011, 12:23:28 PM
The travellers caused havoc at graveyard Sunday a few years back in Dungannon - obviously trying to sort out some feud they nearly caused a riot, weilding knives and everything - to me this shows their lack of respect for all around them, doing this where people had gathered to respect their dead.

Scummy ba$tards the lot of them.

As for the do-gooders on here calling us bigots I bet they would be the first ones looking them to move on if the caravans parked up beside their house and things started going missing.

HiMucker

Should the Cosa Nostra or Comorra in Italy be considered an ethnic racial group?

ross matt

"In all seriousness, yanks did it themselves - look at how they have benefited since.   Cnuts"

The above posted by you on the 9/11 thread. You're the man for lecturing about hatred then.

Rossfan

Quote from: BennyHarp on September 13, 2011, 12:23:28 PM

Any time they have a wedding or funeral round these parts whole towns have to close up for the day till they are gone.
They don't work legitimately, pay no taxes , collect benefits which the rest of us pay for, are into every scam going , no one is allowed to say boo to them , drive around in the dearest cars and jeeps despite having no visible means of support , treat their women like sh1te , have half the elderly people in the countryside frightened out of their wits  etc etc. , not to mention this latest stuff from England.
Yet I'm a bigot while they are great.  ::)
Do gooders eh ?
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Canalman

Imo you could drive a bus through the gaping holes in these allegations. Just does not make sense to me at all. Down and outs  living a hand to mouth existence on a site maybe, Slavery hmmmmmm!

muppet

Quote from: Canalman on September 13, 2011, 02:22:43 PM
Imo you could drive a bus through the gaping holes in these allegations. Just does not make sense to me at all. Down and outs  living a hand to mouth existence on a site maybe, Slavery hmmmmmm!

While I am thin on sympathy these days since the Traveller representatives tried to portray Froggie Ward as a model father, I agree with Canalman. We might need to wait a bit more on this particular case.

God knows the British authorities have been very quick to jump to conclusions in the past, especially where Irish or any foreigners are involved.
MWWSI 2017

lynchbhoy

Quote from: muppet on September 13, 2011, 03:56:38 PM
Quote from: Canalman on September 13, 2011, 02:22:43 PM

While I am thin on sympathy these days since the Traveller representatives tried to portray Froggie Ward as a model father, I agree with Canalman. We might need to wait a bit more on this particular case.

God knows the British authorities have been very quick to jump to conclusions in the past, especially where Irish or any foreigners are involved.
bad of me i know, but i laughed out loud at that !!

4father

Quote from: ross matt on September 13, 2011, 01:51:18 PM

"In all seriousness, yanks did it themselves - look at how they have benefited since.   Cnuts"

The above posted by you on the 9/11 thread. You're the man for lecturing about hatred then.

How was I showing hatred?  Are you so simple to think that I meant that I hate all yanks from this post???  I was talking about the yank establishment you imbecile and that's why they got called cnuts. 

Don't think you thought this one through before hitting 'post'.

pintsofguinness

Quote from: ross matt on September 13, 2011, 01:51:18 PM

What!? That came from the person calling people bigots on this thread? 
Surely no one is that thick. 
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?