No hype about Dublin

Started by Mike Sheehy, September 10, 2011, 06:22:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

heffo

Kerry Mike

Still hunting but no panic yet. Well used to the drill at this stage. Did you get sorted
2011: McGrath Cup
AI Junior Club
Hurling Christy Ring Cup
Munster Senior Football

heffo

I'm sorted - let me know how you get on.

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Feckn Dubs trying to bring their flags into the National Parliament  >:( Lads your not allowed.
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

armaghniac

QuoteFeckn Dubs trying to bring their flags into the National Parliament  >:( Lads your not allowed.

I don't see why they shouldn't be allowed into your national parliament, they being Jackeens and all that.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: armaghniac on September 15, 2011, 08:37:54 PM
QuoteFeckn Dubs trying to bring their flags into the National Parliament  >:( Lads your not allowed.

I don't see why they shouldn't be allowed into your national parliament, they being Jackeens and all that.

County Colours are not allowed into The National Parliament for much the same reason that Red Poppies and Easter Lilies are banned.
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

Kerry Mike

QuoteHows the ticket hunt Mike??

Just picked up a Hill ticket, always good to get one foot in the door of Croker. Might try and trade it up for a stand ticket come Sunday but can enjoy my pints now tomorrow.
2011: McGrath Cup
AI Junior Club
Hurling Christy Ring Cup
Munster Senior Football

lynchbhoy

Poor Dubs.
Given stick if there is much hype before a match , and when they win on sunday, their wild celebrations will have accusations flying about of them all being bandwagon jumpers !

Fear ón Srath Bán

That's more like it: Dorset Street aflare with the flags this morning, the Dubs beginning to believe!  ;)
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

heffo

Quote from: Kerry Mike on September 16, 2011, 09:26:58 AM

Just picked up a Hill ticket, always good to get one foot in the door of Croker. Might try and trade it up for a stand ticket come Sunday but can enjoy my pints now tomorrow.

Glad to hear, probably would've been able to sort you out.

Canalman

Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on September 16, 2011, 10:58:10 AM
That's more like it: Dorset Street aflare with the flags this morning, the Dubs beginning to believe!  ;)

Indeed, supporting the local lad. Drove through the North County yesterday and the place was awash with flags.

Bingo

Quote from: heffo on September 16, 2011, 11:20:04 AM

Glad to hear, probably would've been able to sort you out.

You sort this lad out?

http://www.hoganstand.com/ArticleForm.aspx?ID=155119

I'm sure after getting in the papers though that some company/radio station/Paddy Power will be falling over themsleves to get him in.

Bingo

Looks like he got sorted. I'd say he has any amount of tickets at this stage  ;D

http://www.hoganstand.com/ArticleForm.aspx?ID=155133

Hound

Got sorted today thankfully!

Sent yo a PM Mike, I'll probably have a stand ticket to swap for a Hill.

Jell 0 Biafra

Lots of posters on Res Dubs looking to trade their stand tickets for Hill tickets.