Up for the match - RTE 1 9.45pm

Started by Minder, September 03, 2011, 09:53:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jinxy

Quote from: Farrandeelin on September 04, 2011, 09:13:11 PM
Sure RTÉ's main sports man is Ryle 'rugbyball-mouth' Nugent. No wonder GAA coverage is the way it is with him as the boss there.

Did you see the cringeworthy ad on RTE for the rugby world cup?
If you were any use you'd be playing.

sheamy

forget all other posts until someone explains this underwear thing please (I didn't see the show)

AQMP

Quote from: Tony Baloney on September 04, 2011, 12:41:07 AM
Watching this on Sky+. Two things of note - I think Davy Fitz has been at the green room hospitality and Grainne forgot to put her underwear on.

Wouldn't you know, the first time in years I don't watch this shite and something interesting happens!

Jinxy

Quote from: sheamy on September 05, 2011, 11:31:41 AM
forget all other posts until someone explains this underwear thing please (I didn't see the show)

Use your imagination.
I'm pretty sure it'll be better than the reality.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

snoopdog

Quote from: Jinxy on September 05, 2011, 05:02:17 PM
Quote from: sheamy on September 05, 2011, 11:31:41 AM

Use your imagination.
I'm pretty sure it'll be better than the reality.

im ashamed to say i watched it, but im also devastated that i never noticed any lack of underwear.
It is a pile of crap though. Will they ever let poor old Michael retire.
Marty is such a mong only rte would give that a job

Farrandeelin

Quote from: Jinxy on September 04, 2011, 09:29:02 PM
Quote from: Farrandeelin on September 04, 2011, 09:13:11 PM
Sure RTÉ's main sports man is Ryle 'rugbyball-mouth' Nugent. No wonder GAA coverage is the way it is with him as the boss there.

Did you see the cringeworthy ad on RTE for the rugby world cup?

Yes I did. The 'panel of experts' trotting out a few lines each. No means a rugby man myself so I haven't a clue what they're on about...As for the team playing with the children in another ad! Christ almighty!!
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Stevie g 8

rrhf

The eyes of the GAA world will be underwear watching this Saturday night.  Popcorn and remote at the ready.. 

magpie seanie

This thread has gone on far, far too long without a photo.

GalwayBayBoy

heffo

Quote from: magpie seanie on September 14, 2011, 03:24:16 PM
This thread has gone on far, far too long without a photo.

Yerra, I think the Dubs have a great chance, the two Brogans are the best forwards in the country and I'd fear for Kerry to be honest. Now which way is the Green room??

sheamy

Dinny Breen

#newbridgeornowhere

Farrandeelin

Anyone else find it hard to take your eyes off Therese Maher and Stella last Sunday night?
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Kerry Mike

haven't seen this shite in years, usually on the hunt for tickets or on the batter the night before the final. I plan to do both this year.

Anyone on for a biteen of a Gatherin' on Sat night with lots of yerras and a bit of skelping?
2011: McGrath Cup
AI Junior Club
Hurling Christy Ring Cup
Munster Senior Football