INJURIES/RUCTIONS IN THE KERRY CAMP OFFICIAL THREAD.(2011)

Started by Canalman, August 23, 2011, 05:20:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Canalman

Heard it from a good source (not a word of a lie) that Gooch is going to "Do" his groin at training next week.
The 2 Ó Sé's very doubtful also.

All not well in the camp, so I hear.

Jinxy

Kieran Donaghy was hit in the head by a low flying seagull on Banna Strand yesterday morning.
He wasn't injured but he's been dropped anyway as Jack O'Connor has a piseóg about being hit by seagulls.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

Hardy

Galvin got hung up in the safety strap of his leggings and ruptured his spats.

squire_in_navy_slacks

The seagull got a stern talking too from the finger wagging donaghy....................a man who loves to let umpires refs and gulls know exactly whats going on around him

Yerra ..................darragh o se has been limbering up also

Frank Casey

Yerra lads couldn't ye get the stories straight.

Word is that:

1. Quirke left the panel because one of the twins looked suspiciously like Jack O'Connor. The other had ginger hair so go figure.
2. Galvin didn't start last Sunday as he had pulled a thread not his strings as widely reported - an understandable mix up.
3. Tomás ó Sé has not been on the ran tan again. He is in fact taking can can lessons as aparantly they are wonderful for toning the above mentioned strings.
4. Donaghy has, on the other hand, gone on the ran tan. They have a new tanning machine at Horan's Hotel in Tralee which in the local lingo is known as ran's.
5. Darren O'Sullivan is the subject of a €25m bid from Arsenal. Man City are rumoured to be about to gazump this with a deal involving Carlos Tevez going to Fitzgerald Stadium as a player swop, plus €30m, after telling the Argentinian that it was much closer to South America.

Now will ye whist with yere rumours and digest the pure truth. ;)
KERRY 3:7

ONeill

Seriously, I heard that Marc O'Se was taken to casualty last night suffering from dizzy spells. Says he felt like he was running around in circles all day.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Kerry Mike

Tevez would never be able for a biteen of skelping . Imagine if he had to spend a few mins trying to get the ball off Tomas O'Se
2011: McGrath Cup
AI Junior Club
Hurling Christy Ring Cup
Munster Senior Football

Kerry Mike

Tommy Walsh and Kennelly seen arriving at Dublin Airport this morning.
AI Junior Club
Hurling Christy Ring Cup
Munster Senior Football

heffo

Quote from: Kerry Mike on August 24, 2011, 01:31:16 PM
Tommy Walsh and Kennelly seen arriving at Dublin Airport this morning.

A fella sitting behind them on the plane told me they're planning on softening up Mick Hegarty in the first couple of minutes of the final.

Kerry Mike

Heffo they wont be playing or even on the panel for AI final day its just for the extra bit of skelping in training over the next few weeks, doing their bit for their county !!

Brendan Guiney was rewarded with late substitute appearances in a few winning AI finals recently as a reward for his "performances" in training even though he never played a full championship game. I hear he may be back as well for the next few weeks !

AI Junior Club
Hurling Christy Ring Cup
Munster Senior Football

Frank Casey

Quote from: Kerry Mike on August 24, 2011, 01:56:23 PM
Heffo they wont be playing or even on the panel for AI final day its just for the extra bit of skelping in training over the next few weeks, doing their bit for their county !!

Brendan Guiney was rewarded with late substitute appearances in a few winning AI finals recently as a reward for his "performances" in training even though he never played a full championship game. I hear he may be back as well for the next few weeks !

KM - heard Jack O'Connor want's you as FB on the B side for training for the next few weeks to condition Star ;)

Twould be one way to get a ticket ;D
KERRY 3:7

Kerry Mike

I would have taken him in my prime not so sure nowadays.  ;)
AI Junior Club
Hurling Christy Ring Cup
Munster Senior Football

Fear ón Srath Bán

Packie Mc Connell is on his way to Killarney as we speak, express, to show the Gooch again how a bit of real skelping goes, not this makey-uppey, mealy-mouthed, namby-pamby stuff that goes on behind the Kingdom's closed doors.

Rumours suggest that the Gooch will be so skelped that he'll barely be able to take the field (in his dark glasses and white stick, from all the (over enthusiastic) skelping pokes), though woe betide any defender that might have the temerity to challenge him for a high ball into the square area, for he'll be casting that magic spell again to mesmerise and paralyse the Dublin defence in equal measure. Rendering them as lost sheep, again.
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

Canalman

They're at it again. Séamus Scanlon and Eoin Brosnan" serious doubts" according to RTE website. Put your mortgage on it that there will be  another "injury" during the week.

I'll give them one thing they are consistent.

Jinxy

Tomás O' Sé allegedly took the head off Paul Galvin with a reverse flying skelp during training Thursday night.
The lads are up for it alright.
If you were any use you'd be playing.