Mayo team announced(offically!)

Started by sans pessimism, August 19, 2011, 02:09:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sans pessimism

As I said on Wednesday...same team as against Cork! No need to look at it Kerry Mike!
"So Boys stick together
in all kinds of weather"

Tubberman

:D No, that announcement earlier was unofficial! Has been taken down from gaa.ie
The official announcement will be at 5pm

P.S. It really doesn't need a new thread. There's enough Mayo v Kerry threads as it is - you'll only piss people off, and they can be vicious around here  ;)
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

Sam2011

You must know some of the lads on the team well! Any more news you can tell us about the team?

sans pessimism

Quote from: Tubberman on August 19, 2011, 02:43:45 PM
:D No, that announcement earlier was unofficial! Has been taken down from gaa.ie
The official announcement will be at 5pm

P.S. It really doesn't need a new thread. There's enough Mayo v Kerry threads as it is - you'll only piss people off, and they can be vicious around here  ;)
Thanks for the advice Tubber,but I ain't no shrinkin violet when it comes to scribes at any level and ya,I think it deserves a thread of its own to encourage debate-I cant see it being discussed on 'Will Mayo go negative',can you??
"So Boys stick together
in all kinds of weather"

Kerry Mike

What's the point in starting a thread about the team and then not listing the team. Good to see its now 3 kerrymen on the Mayo team. We always like to help out the little counties.
2011: McGrath Cup
AI Junior Club
Hurling Christy Ring Cup
Munster Senior Football

westmayo